• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Been an awkward first half, poor passing and no real threat. Front two have been starved. Think theres two choices, one of thr front lads off for grant and go back to old faithful or tomlin off for ben and go wing backs.

I think tomlin will do well to not get himself sent off today.

He hasn't even been booked, he's only done a few niggly fouls

few saying its a midfield diamond, i'd say it was more of a triangle me self like ha ha. hope we imporve in the second half, very scrappy game with no real pressure on either side just central possession for us after they hoof it long and give us it back.

Just noticed my cousin played in that for United, looks like our U18's showed him the error of his ways for picking United

Need to bring Grant on, go back to Clayton+Grant in midfield.

I agree we need to make a change now. We're losing some of the control we had. Tomlin is a passenger and Kike and Bamford isn't really working either so I'd probably take one of those three off.

It is proper crap this game isn't it... We are not as in control as usual and we're not really popping it about. I don't think the formation switch has really worked today. Karanka looks frustrated too. Maybe time to switch back to 4231 for the remainder of the game