oneBoro Forum

Boro v Charlton (A) 0-0

Gonna be a tough game this one, but luckily we can field some fresh legs...

Dimi

Nsue Ayala Gibson husband

Leadbitter clayton

Wildshut vossen reach

Bamford

Kike should still have some legs in him. Adomah and fredricks ran themselves into the floor so id be resting them. Clayton didn't play much of the game last weekend so should still have legs, as with ayala

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm the steams which were broadcast on wiziwig on the weekend were the same as the ones which were being streamed on bet365.

For those who are interested, I would suggest signing up for a bet365 account as the quality of the steam is much better (it doesn't stop and start all the time). Unfortunately you must have an active account with money in it to use the steaming function.

There is one issue with the bet365 steam and that is you cant use full screen mode, but you can get around this by using the magnifier program built into windows.

Kade, you don't post often but it's good stuff when you do. :)

I'm going for:

---------------- Dimi ----------------

Fredericks - Omeruo - Gibson - Friend

------- Leadbitter - Clayton -------

- Nsue ---- Vossen ---- Wildschut -

---------------- Kike ----------------

I think Kike coming off when he did will mean he gets the nod ahead of Bamford, and I agree that Nsue and Wildschut will be starting after Reach and Adomah probably clocked up more miles than anyone on Tuesday. Those two, and Tomlin and Bamford, will come in against Blackpool.

I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Woody and/or Husband start one of the next 3. Maybe this one will come a bit too soon for Woodgate, but those are the only positions that haven't really been rotated yet (with the exception of centre mid, which we know is an issue at the minute), so I would half expect to see George and Kenneth given a rest.

1-1 for me. I think AK will take a point, as would I. Our away defending has been first rate, but I'd argue that the best player we've faced is Kenwyne Jones, and I think that Charlton might be a bit more of a threat.

Hoping we can continue our fine form and make this 4 on the bounce. I think AK will shake things up again and make 4 or 5 changes. I feel we are a little light on numbers in the middle of midfield which is a little worrying. Clayton and Leabitter are getting through some work and game time. We have plenty of attacking options so i would imagine Bamford, Vossen, Nsue and Wildschut will all start. Charlton are a decent side and have a couple of very good strikers but i think we can come away with the points 2-1 to the red and White Wizards, Vossen and Wildschut to score

are all of our games being streamed now? also did them links work for the huddersfield and Brentford games?

Seems so yes. It looks like the video used for highlights is somehow being leaked, long may it continue.

There's the theory that someone is streaming the feeds from the betting sites. I don't know if there was any basis to that or just brought up on here but it would make sense.

I can confirm the steams which were broadcast on wiziwig on the weekend were the same as the ones which were being streamed on bet365.

For those who are interested, I would suggest signing up for a bet365 account as the quality of the steam is much better (it doesn't stop and start all the time). Unfortunately you must have an active account with money in it to use the steaming function.

There is one issue with the bet365 steam and that is you cant use full screen mode, but you can get around this by using the magnifier program built into windows.

Exactly how active does your account have to be to stream?

Is it one bet per stream? So if you're watching Charlton v Boro, you have to have bet on that match? And is there a minimum bet?

Or is it x amount of bets per month or something? Or perhaps a minimum deposit?

Just wondering as I know I stand to lose at sports bets, but love the idea of being able to stream if that's the downside! Just want to assess if the damage is worthwhile...!?

Oh, and one more question. Regardless of streams, what is the minimum you can bet at any one time on one bet365. I know it's £2 on Betfair.

I'm going for:

---------------- Dimi ----------------

Fredericks - Omeruo - Gibson - Friend

------- Leadbitter - Clayton -------

- Nsue ---- Vossen ---- Wildschut -

---------------- Kike ----------------

I think Kike coming off when he did will mean he gets the nod ahead of Bamford, and I agree that Nsue and Wildschut will be starting after Reach and Adomah probably clocked up more miles than anyone on Tuesday. Those two, and Tomlin and Bamford, will come in against Blackpool.

I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Woody and/or Husband start one of the next 3. Maybe this one will come a bit too soon for Woodgate, but those are the only positions that haven't really been rotated yet (with the exception of centre mid, which we know is an issue at the minute), so I would half expect to see George and Kenneth given a rest.

1-1 for me. I think AK will take a point, as would I. Our away defending has been first rate, but I'd argue that the best player we've faced is Kenwyne Jones, and I think that Charlton might be a bit more of a threat.

Clayton and Leadbitter will be pretty drained playing so many games on the bounce. This increases the risk of injury. This is why I feel it is important for us to try and bring in a midfielder on loan. We do have Whitehead for cover but he stupidly picked up that red card. Other than him we have nobody else. We do have a few youngsters but I don't think AK will blood them into the first team picture in the immediate future.

are all of our games being streamed now? also did them links work for the huddersfield and Brentford games?

Seems so yes. It looks like the video used for highlights is somehow being leaked, long may it continue.

There's the theory that someone is streaming the feeds from the betting sites. I don't know if there was any basis to that or just brought up on here but it would make sense.

Exactly how active does your account have to be to stream?

Is it one bet per stream? So if you're watching Charlton v Boro, you have to have bet on that match? And is there a minimum bet?

Or is it x amount of bets per month or something? Or perhaps a minimum deposit?

Just wondering as I know I stand to lose at sports bets, but love the idea of being able to stream if that's the downside! Just want to assess if the damage is worthwhile...!?

Oh, and one more question. Regardless of streams, what is the minimum you can bet at any one time on one bet365. I know it's £2 on Betfair.

From the Bet365 Website "Live Streaming is free of charge. However you must have a funded Sports account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours in order to view bet365 streams."

Also, the minimum bet is 10p, but you can only deposit in increments of £5 (or at least those where the rules when I used it)

Just been talking to the bet365 live chat, and they've told me similar to what you just said OMG. You can stream all sport available in your area so long as you either have (a) money in your account, or (b) made a bet within 24 hours.

Seems almost too good to be true, but I was looking for the loophole in this, and seems there isn't one. If you go broke, you have 24 hours of free streaming. But, far better then that, you don't even have to bet to view. I put it to them that, theoretically, if I had very little money in my bet365 account, could I continue to stream even if I wasn't placing that money on any bets. And they said yes! If a year passes and nothing has changed then they do expect you to bet, but that basically means if you have a couple of quid in there and don't withdraw or lose it, you can watch a load of matches for free until this time next year, place a tiny wager, and then do it all again!

Am I being naive? I made it very clear cut and they went along with it, so I'd be pretty annoyed if I'd been somehow misled. Guess they make their money from temptation. Inevitable I, and pretty much anyone else who uses it, will still be throwing in some bets along the way. Probably many. And they'll always have a hefty edge.

Perhaps this great deal is at the expense of the odds? Maybe other sites offer better returns. I don't know.

Also, the minimum unit bet is now 25p, regardless of streaming.

Whitehead's red card is starting to look even more stupid then it did last Saturday. We could have really used him. I don't think Clayton stopped running all match. The players all have a day off today so hopefully they're all taking it easy.

As for the match, well I'm confident about this one. I think we have every right to be. This team is looking something special and with goals coming from all areas of the pitch, I think we'll win this one.

Charlton have had a decent start to the season. They look dangerous up front so the lads will need to be on their toes. Ben and Dimi should back into the starting line up so I'm confident our defence will be able to handle them.

Another good away win to take us to our Tuesday night game at home.

2-0 to Boro for me.

I didnt think they were allowed to show the 3pm kickoffs in this country on betting sites. will be handy if it continues all season

Have had a look and have to admit, the available streams seem pretty pants.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?contentpath=livestreaming,streaming

I'm sure there's some good stuff on there, and if you love football in other countries just as much then you're in for a treat. But seems like there aren't any English games there. Not that I can see.

I was under the impression that the Boro games were streamed? Thought that the links we've been watching recently were taken directly from bet365? Apparently not according to this. Or am I mistaken?

Hmm.

yeah im fairly sure its only foreign games that they show on that website. dont know where the streams are coming from for the last few games. have we had working streams for the last 2 games btw?