oneBoro Forum

Boro v Fulham 2-0

Leroy rosenior really needs to do a bit of research "boro did well despite losing woodgate through injury" - don't think he's played a minute yet had he?

Maybe he just means in general :p

But yeah, they are pretty poor. Love how far down the lineup we were despite being the only team in the top 12 to win...

He's not he only one, couple of weeks ago dave kitson pretty much said whitehead is the rock that allows our team to play!

Must be the unfashionable north east thing. Wouldn't be surprised if we go top by sticking 7 past notts forest and they'll have us on after the league 2 highlights!! :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who haven't seen them yet (like me) the goals are now up on YouTube

And the post-match interview with AK

Cheers, Syd, hadn't seen those!

And that Kike assist.. I am sure it's just me but in that clip his movement reminds me of... Uwe Fuchs!

It befuddles me any criticism that has been directed to Kike. Unbelievable really. I personally can't fault both his work rate and quality on the ball. We're damn lucky to have him. Hopefully Vossen can follow suit, though I think the very early signs are promising.

Extended highlights (2 mins) if anyone missed it on the fulham youtube channel:

They've done a good job to cut out almost all of our chances there. From those highlights it looks like they dominated and we caught them out twice