oneBoro Forum

Boro v Fulham 2-0

----------------Dimi-----------------

-Fredericks-Ayala-Omeruo-Friend-

----------Clayton-Leadbitter--------

-----Adomah-Vossen-Nsue/Reach-

-----------------Kike----------------

I'm undecided on whether to play Nsue or Reach as their RB Hoogland is a big threat going forward. I have more faith in us doing better in this game than Blackpool we should have some important players back, plus after the disappointment of the Blackpool game should have sharpened the players minds so we should perform on the day. Tomlin has got to be dropped as he has been very disappointing this season.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

To supporters that are worried about fulham check out the highlights of the birmingham and bolton matches, bolton were just all round shocking and Birmingham could have been at least 4 up before fulham scored in that match. Im suprised at the amount of fear there is from alot of supporters on this thread, fulham have got a bad defence and like to try to play and get forward thats gonna suit us down to the ground. Even taking in to account our home form I think we deserve to be odds on favourites as the bookies has us. UTB!

I have to admit the feeling I get about this game is a good one. I feel that sometimes a result like the one on Tuesday can act as a bit of a wakeup call to players and the manager.

I see Karanka putting out a strong side and giving the boys a rite rocket. I also think that Fulham starting to perform will stop complacency slipping in.

One key thing for me, is the team need to start working for each other rather than for themselves, if they do this we will be fine.

Id like to see

----------------Dimi-----------------

-Fredericks-Gibson-Omeruo-Friend-

----------Clayton-Leadbitter-------

-----Adomah--------------Nsue----

-----------Kike--Vossen------------

I am probably being overly optimistic but my gut feeling on this one is I see us doing this one comfortably 3-1. Adomah, Vossen and Kike to all score.

To supporters that are worried about fulham check out the highlights of the birmingham and bolton matches, bolton were just all round shocking and Birmingham could have been at least 4 up before fulham scored in that match. Im suprised at the amount of fear there is from alot of supporters on this thread, fulham have got a bad defence and like to try to play and get forward thats gonna suit us down to the ground. Even taking in to account our home form I think we deserve to be odds on favourites as the bookies has us. UTB!

Hooray, more positivity.

The bookies aren't often wrong. They love Boro fans...:D

I'm warming up my boo-muscles for McCormack tomorrow.

Should be a tough game but I'm confident we can find a way past them - they have a very VERY shaky defence and if we can get the Riverside in full voice, the young lads they have may fail to play.

2-1 Boro

Just watched some of there highlights, The Birmingham game there defending was shocking and should of conceded at least 4 goals and both there goals were fluky.

The Bolton game Fulham defensively looked dodgy but Bolton were all round poor and probably would of got a hammering by most teams playing like that.

One of Fulhams weak links is Hoogland, The way he likes to bomb forward a smart team will capitilise on that and make them pay, Just watching him alone no-wounder they are near the bottom of the table, Without watching all of there games I reckon some of the goals they have conceded is when Hoogland thinks hes Dani Alves and bombs forward.

I think one key point that should be made is that AK learns from his mistakes. We've seen that several times this season already. He made some changes - mostly logical changes at the time in my opinion, bar one or two - but it didn't work. I fully expect the right changes to now be made this time round and our good form to continue.

Hopefully we can turn that into 3 points, as I think there will be real pressure going into the game that follows if we fail to achieve that.

Also, Fulham might have had a slight up-turn in form, but they are still poor and have still proven that they've so far failed to adapt to the Championship. And they're fairly unrecognisable from the team that played in the PL. If they are brave in attack we might torture them. If they sit back hopefully we can grind them down. But, like any game in this division, we'll still have to work hard for the points and it's far more likely then not that the winning margin (should we cross that line) will not be a big one.

Though an onslaught would be nice!

Predicting a scrappy game, with dodgy attacks versus creaky defences.

Lots of scares and half-chances at either end. Think it will be much like the Cardiff game and we'll catch them with a bit of a sucker-punch goal, either early on or in the dying minutes of stoppage time...probably from Kike...

Or failing that, if he plays, Leadbitter will win it for us with a freekick. ;)

Either way it promises to be a nail-biter.

Pastor's Prediction: Boro 1 - 0 Fulham

It is amazing how quickly things change in football. Back to back home defeats left many wondering whether this was really our season then we became the invicibles until a poor performance was matched by a poor result against Blackpool.

The result against blackpool shows why a lot of our squad are in the championship - too inconsistent. I think we over rated ourselves and under estimated the opponents mid week and you could see that some players thought they could just turn up and get three points.

This weekend is a danger match for us Fulham are a different opposition to what they would have been under felix. Premiership quality players like ruiz and rodellega are now getting a place in the team and kit symons seems to have healed the dressing room. I dont like saying that league position is false but they are now better than fulham of aa few weeks ago.

Someone was telling me that fulham have an aweful record on teeside bit i can see this coming to an end, an early goal from fulham will gove the crowd the jitters and we will be looking at a very poor home form. Sorry to say it but this looks like 1 - 3.

Would like to see us win, but head says draw.

Apologies to all at Charlton, we were running very late and only got to the stadium 15 minutes before kick off, it's been hectic down here with me leaving for HMS Raleigh this Sunday!

I won't be on the forum much from now on guys, so everyone have a great couple of months - here's to Boro going on a barnstorming run whilst I'm away from it all!

Will drop in at christmas next I imagine! Ciao!

Apologies to all at Charlton, we were running very late and only got to the stadium 15 minutes before kick off, it's been hectic down here with me leaving for HMS Raleigh this Sunday!

I won't be on the forum much from now on guys, so everyone have a great couple of months - here's to Boro going on a barnstorming run whilst I'm away from it all!

Best of luck with your new career...sounds like it will be quite an adventure.

Would have been nice to get acquainted at the Charlton game, but hopefully there will be another chance when you get back.

Karanka is new to management and our league, I believe he picks a team to win contrary to what opinion has on here. The league is unpredictable that brings teams more or less to the same level and give or take fatigue(post Liverpool match) and lady luck we are what we are but all said we are 3 points off top. I watch us at present and don't think we are going to get hammered by anybody. Cheer up folks we all want the same outcome it's about time we all had faith.

HMS Raleigh?! In Torpoint? Thats where I live. Ill keep my eye out for a Boro shirt around the town.