oneBoro Forum

Football Manager 2015

I feel really bad now, I was loving Saint Etienne, but then Inter Milan came calling...and the thought of being able to tempt some regens in for an incredible team and replicating my AC Milan save from last year was to much.

I made a save file for my St Etienne one so I can still play that if I want :3

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed one too!

Unfortunately I was with saint etienne so I don't have him now I'm at inter.

In fact I signed a worldie from alloa. I signed another one from Middlesbrough and I actually had an English guy come through mymy youth system who looked like he could be a star too.

Struggling to get a top class striker for my 3rd season. Have Rescaldani, Babacar, Kike and J Wilson, who are all solid, but none of them are gonna get over 20 goals a season. Got 10mil to spend pluswhatever I'd recoup from a Kike sale, still cant get anyone. Fierro and Barbosa both rejected me :(

That happens sometimes, depends on the player. There are some that are really undervalued in terms of their "value" and their true value is only revealed when you make a bid if that makes sense. A good example is Bryan Cristante, he's worth 150k but you can't get him for less than 30mil most of the time.

Reached end of first transfer window.

In:

Bought Fredericks 500k

Amos 200k

Strandberg 400k

Steven Ribery from Bayern 200k

Kharja free

Dino Halilovic free

Guido del Cason free

Rescaldani on loan

Todd Kane from Chelsea on loan

Out:

Tomlin to Forest 2m

Ledesma to Derby 1.2m

Damia to Cardiff 675k

Carayol to Burnley 600k

Luke Williams to Peterborough 450k

Whitehead to Ipswich 190k

Halliday to Rotheram 49.5k

Also got in a couple of young freebies, including two who got denied work permits so trying to send them out on loan somewhere until the club will let me have a feeder club I can ship them to.

This game is infuriating, there's still so many tiny things they're getting wrong.

The annoying thing at the moment - i have 10mil, and 90k worth left on my wage budget. I'm trying to sign a top striker to help me move up in the league (after finishing 8th last season), but they won't let me sign ANYONE on more than 30k. 30k!!! How the hell am I supposed to get anywhere with that?

Got promoted last night with Buckie, what an absolute faff on it is to get out of that league, First you have to win the league, then you play a 2 legged game against the winners of the southern league, then you have to win a 2 legged game against the scottish league 2 bottom side to see whether you take their place. ;D

1st Season, Boro, 15 games in:

Currently 2nd place with 29 pts from 15 games.

Wolves 7 points clear at the top having only lost once! Watford, Derby, Leeds and Fulham hot on my heels.

Vossen has 12 goals in 14 starts from Striker set to Poacher and Kike is moaning he can't get in the team :)

Clayton is quality in Midfield and has 5 goals in 16 and is worth 6.25m at the moment. Also picked up 19yr old Moi Gomez from Villarreal on loan. Sheer quality behind Vossen and keeping Tomlin out of the team with an average of 7.66 & 7 goals and 9 assists in 15 games!

Only sold Whitehead so far.

Heh while I'm managine Inter Milan, Middlesbrough have just been taken over by a billionaire, promised tons of money and just somehow won the FA Cup.

They came 7th in the league, missing out by 1 point.