oneBoro Forum

Football Manager 2015

I signed tomasz koooozsack, francis coquelin from ***nal and ruben cruz from albacete.

currently played 23 games and scored 91 goals, I'm playing the guessing game who's going to get the 100th against them, I'm hoping it will be man city in the fa cup

25 games played 98 goals scored and man city is my next game :D

Vossen scores my 100th goal against man city yaaay

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used the same formation all through the season the only things i tweaked were the team instructions player instructions and the player roles, these were done after every couple of games at the start of the season while i tried to find the right balance after that i tweaked nothing.

CE23440E4B33A68A4EDA2B709478FFC9B4455BAD

I'm not really going to bother with it much until they sort out the goalkeepers. The game is basically broken as it stands, literally every game I play finishes with about 7 or 8 goals

Had a board takeover at the end of the first season, got given £20 million to spend, no excuses if I don't go up this time

Literally trying to sign everyone here, most fun I've had on a save in a while

I've stopped playing the beta. Why release such ***? Do they even test the game themselves or just send it out. It's simply not playable. It really can't be good for business to release something so poor as I can imagine some people will simply just skip over this version. The match engine needs some serious reconfiguration and they might aswell postpone the game further instead of the planned release next week as we all know it's going to take a further patch before it's fully operational.

My previous three games: 5-2, 1-5, 3-8. That's 24 goals in 3 games! About half of those goals were from the keeper simply dropping a shot which enabled a player to run 10 yards and poke the ball in the net with the keeper just standing still 3 yards away. Even on the goal line! I've had Kike run from outside of the area to poke the ball into the net after the keeper parried a long range shot which subsequently left the ball right at the keepers feet - but he didn't move at all, just waited for Kike to poke it in. The match engine is terrible and unplayable as it is.

It's a terrible release and something they really didn't need the entire FM community to tell them. A 30 minute test run in their "lab" should have been sufficient. However, everything exept the match itself seems to run quite good with just some minor issues.

I thought they would have patched it by now, even in the premiership once the team got used to the tactic again i'm still beating teams heavily, including the supposed top 4 with excception of city who destroy me every time.