oneBoro Forum

Football Manager 2015

If a game offers little to no challenge, then of course it's broken and unplayable. The fact is you shouldn't be getting those scorelines on a consistent basis and on that front, the game is unplayable (unless you're the sort of person who always plays games with cheats.)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still a challenge, I only came 7th in my first season, it's just some games have 2 or 3 more goals than they should, but they come against the player just as much as they do against the AI

I ran away with the league but the premiership isn't quite so easy sitting mid table recent results include ***nal humping me 8-0 Everton 6-2 and West ham 4-1 so I've conceded 18 goals that's normal haha

Can I just say that Emilio Nsue is an absolute beast.

5 games played into my season, he's scored 5 goals and is keeping me afloat.

I am suffering from "awesome keeper syndrome" though, I'm averaging 15 shots a game, with 8-11 on target, and I've lost two games 4-1 and 3-0 already.

In fairness I play a super aggressive 4-2-3-1 with my two full backs playing as Complete Wingbacks while my AML/AMR both cut inside, so I get caught on the break a lot lol.

This game is so realistic, Kike misses at least 2 sitters a game :P

Thanks Brunner's! And wow the 2 strikers are very good was surprised to see Kike with attributes that high! Rhys is still worth £4.2m which is fabulous can he still be palmed off to Russia?

Cheers Brunner's looking forward to Friday now! Also happens to be my 4 weekly payday :)

Left wing is my weakest spot as well.

I just plug AA or Tomlin out there and have them play cutting inside and have Gorgeous George playing as a complete wing back hugging the touchline to provide the width.

I have Nsue on the other side playing as a Raumdeuter as well so I have Abella providing width for him too when Nsue decides to play as a striker for a while.

Left wing is my weakest spot as well.

I just plug AA or Tomlin out there and have them play cutting inside and have Gorgeous George playing as a complete wing back hugging the touchline to provide the width.

I have Nsue on the other side playing as a Ramdeuter as well so I have Abella providing width for him too when Nsue decides to play as a striker for a while.

What the hell is a Ramdeuter:huh:

atm i'm finding the wide area is the place exploit in this game, i've got nsue and adomah playing the wide positions as natural wingers and getting early crosses in the box, Vossens movement and anticipation is fantastic so scoring a lot of goals through that, damia is doing well pushing on too with tomlin scoring a few from arriving late.

Defence is very very shaky though, conceding a lot of goals from the wide positions so i've just changed the wingers duties from attack to support to see if that will help them tracking back