• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayala MOTM for me, still a few mistakes in his game but class overall. For a CB he is fantastic on the ball

Clayton just put this on twitter, what a picture

B0PhjPnCEAEmNvG.jpg

Fantastic away win today. Its patently obvious that given the quality of sides around us, that too many draws, home or away are not going to see us in an automatic promotion position at the end of the season. Infact any team that strings together two or three bad results is going to find themselves rapidly falling behind and possibly out of contention. I'm just so pleased that AK does not appear to have the "I'd take a draw from this one" philosophy.

What about Kike? he seems by many accounts, to be reluctant to consider other options, such as passing the ball, when he has sight of goal. If this is the case then it needs to be addressed. Out of interest, how many assists can be attributed to Kike?

That texiera lad must have made a comment about Friend's mam or something in the tunnel, because he BRUTALIZED him. He went over him like a combine harvester over a wheat field. (as George is from devon, I assume he has some experience of this. I dont think there is anything else to do in Devon to be honest :P)