oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brighton (A) 2-1

Middlesbrough V Brighton   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Middlesbrough V Brighton

We really aren't playing well at all. Haven't got going.

We have been a bit lucky. Friend with a bad challenge and a yellow, plus a penalty shout for Brighton now. And that early miss. And now another.

But, still, we got them on the break and are battling hard. But can't see us holding out if the game continues in this manor, unless we sneak another.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We look as poor as I've seen us this season. We can't get hold of the ball and we seem to be half a yard behind them when they have it.

we're restricting them though, i like the style we're adopting, let them come at us and go for the counter. Clayton's having a good game in the middle, I think he's been excellent in the last few games (barring the illness)

Brighton are looking uncomfortably dangerous

Aye, their build up seems pretty good, and we're having to throw in some last-minute blocks.

Yeah - I'd be happier if we could get more organised defensively. Don't need to be picking up any more cards.

we're restricting them though, i like the style we're adopting, let them come at us and go for the counter. Clayton's having a good game in the middle, I think he's been excellent in the last few games (barring the illness)

Sorry mate but what game are you watching? We aren't restricting them to anything, they probably should have scored before we did and we've had to throw ourselves into a couple of blocks. The only thing Clayton has done is be outmuscled and foul one of the Brighton players. We are decidedly second best here and we need to wake up.

Brighton are looking uncomfortably dangerous

Aye, their build up seems pretty good, and we're having to throw in some last-minute blocks.

Yeah - I'd be happier if we could get more organised defensively. Don't need to be picking up any more cards.

Well, Ayala still has to get his :D

Sorry mate but what game are you watching? We aren't restricting them to anything, they probably should have scored before we did and we've had to throw ourselves into a couple of blocks. The only thing Clayton has done is be outmuscled and foul one of the Brighton players. We are decidedly second best here and we need to wake up.

I may be on a stream that's a bit behind but all I've seen in the last 15 minutes is one chance where the brighton lad played it straight into Dimi and two long ballooned shots.