oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brighton (A) 2-1

Middlesbrough V Brighton   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Middlesbrough V Brighton

Think the penalty shout was for a possible handball rather than the tackle on Adomah. Would've been soft, I reckon.

I didn't see it properly, it just looked like he went through him to get the ball.

Me either, but looked like the ref was already saying no to the handball and wasn't changing his mind for anything else going on.

Well, half-time, in the lead, and able to play much better. That gives Karanka plenty to work with.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon our defence around the penalty area has been spot on, and they haven't been allowed many clear chances. Friend, particularly, done well today, yellow card aside. Clayton' s doing well to interrupt their play but they are still getting out wide and against our full backs. Stopped them so far but could do with turning them back out wide and pushing them more central with the wide boys both being on cards. Forward play needs to keep the ball more.

That scramble in their box with chances for Tomlin, Kike and Adomah is typical of this match so far. Lots of scrambling all over the pitch with Brighton looking like they have an extra man but totally unable to capitalise on it. Seems to me that Boro look far more likely than Brighton to deliver a sucker punch. Just getting those three men in the box says a lot for how this match is going.