• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on fmttm has been perusing a Brighton forum and apparently they expect us to take a pitiful handful of fans. I want us to outsing them and batter them just for that reason!

Dimi

Fredericks

Ayala

Omeruo

Friend

Leadbitter

Clayton

Adomah

Vossen

Reach

Kike

2-0. Vossen, and Bamford off the bench.

As of yesterday, we had sold 1,300 tickets for Brighton.

That's not too shabby considering the distance the fans have got to travel! Though saying that we have got a lot of fans in and around London

I fancy a 2-1 Boro win in this one.. Kike and Ayala. We need to make sure we hit the ground running after the international break. Really want Vossen to start kicking in now.. He has had time to settle in and can't rely on the "not fully fit" line for much longer.

Brighton game almost upon us, can't believe how quiet this forum is? is ther a correlation between us doing well and a reduction in posts? i.e everyone enjoys a good moan when things are not going so well.

Anyway come on, lets get behind the boys, key game tomorrow after the break, 3 points would put us in a fantastic position.

I was thinking the same as you guys totally bemused as to why this and the Fulham game drew so few posts before the kick off, mind you things can still change though I have noted that if we do not get towards 130 posts before kick off then a low post count thread is the result.

We have been nearly 2 weeks without a game as well so really thought others would want to chat about Boro again............after all if results go well we could be top of the league or at least top 3 if all goes well.

Thoroughly looking forward to the game, coming after a good international break and with a new signing in the squad. Timing of that seems good, too. Sometimes after the international break things can be sluggish and a new face can perk things up. Hopeful for the game but I do have a feeling a draw is likeliest. Kike to score.

We've just had a 14 days of nothingness apart from two international games, which left me somewhat deflated after Ronaldo scored an undeserved Winner in the 95th minute against Denmark. So I've had a few quite days where I've read the forum but haven't posted much. There is not much happening besides this game, but I expect the post Count on the forum to go up after this game when we have a few games in a short period.

I won't be able to be on here tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I wont be following the scores. I may take a toilet break a two during gametime to pop on here and see how it goes.

I think the relatively low amounts of posts may have something to do with the team this week. As mentioned a few times already in this thread the team picks itself with the only arguing points being "Vossen vs tomlin" which I believe most people would want Vossen if he is fit. And the other being "Gibson v Ayala".

As we are away I don't see Aitor going for anyone but Reach in one of the other questionable spots.

Good posts BD and Kade and I am sure others will agree the standard of posts and discussions after recent Boro games have been superb, in fact I really look forward to the constructive comments being posted.

Also the counts have reduced due to the live feed links we have all been using recently though not too sure if there is one for this game, all I know is that with the way things have improved of late I want to get to more matches hense the reason for attending the game

I have also noted that we usually do well when I mention my seldom used phrase and am trying to do my utmost to justify using it for this game because it does not really qualify as THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.............so far!!!!

Unless anyone can think of a reason why it should ha ha!!

One thing which has interested me this week is the new loan signing. Seems Aitor wants his as cover for Woodgate.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aitor-karanka-sees-versatile-serbian-7947660

I think its another decent signing, with him being able to play in the center of defense or as a holding midfielder to provide cover. I'm surprised it is being said that he will make the bench this week though.