oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brighton (A) 2-1

Middlesbrough V Brighton   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Middlesbrough V Brighton

Hi guys

Was just about to register on here and my email was used. Apparently I registered 4 years ago and I completely forgotten about it ^-^.

I use this website roughly 3-4times a week (to read) and decided I will start posting my views also.

I see no reason why we can't go and dominate. 2-0 to Boro.

Yes welcome Cixso and a definate long time lurker then?:)

Your views will be very welcome and I am sure you have noticed we cater for a wide reange of views sometimes

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

As of yesterday, we had sold 1,300 tickets for Brighton.

Wow - way to go lads (and lasses).

If they're anything like the Charlton game, those 1,300 will sound like 13,000!

Have to say, our away support is unbelievable.

Boro 2\1 to win at Brighton, worth a cheeky £10

I'm confident enough to risk including us in my little accumulator bet...now suddenly I'm worried...

-----------------Dimi----------------

-Fredericks-Ayala-Omeruo-Friend-

--------Leadbitter-Clayton---------

---Adomah----Vossen----Reach---

----------------Kike-----------------

I'm not expecting a win, and would probably settle for a draw, as I've got a strange feeling about the game(probably an early red card too). If we can win them, then it would most likely, send us up to the dizzying heights of the automatic promotion places, which I don't think I could handle this early into the season!.

Despite Vossen not hitting form yet, it was clear from his cameos that he's a quality player. His movement and crisp passing looks a class above, so hopefully the international break has helped him adapt that bit more, and is ready to play a key part in our battle for promotion.

Just put this on the meet up thread, but thought I'd pop it on here too...

Important notice: anyone coming down for the game, ignore my advice about getting a train from Preston Park, it looks like there are no trains from there :( - if u use the free parking at the Withdean park & ride (old stadium), get a 27 bus to city centre instead but give yourself plenty-o-time!

If he gets another yellow card, then he will only miss one game, which we shouldn't miss him too much for, as we should have Whitehead ready to come into the team, who has been brilliant this season as a squad player.

Obviously I'd prefer Leadbitter not to get another yellow card, but I don't think it will massively weaken us to the level that say, an injury or suspension to Adomah or Fredericks would, where their replacements are less proven/dependable(Nsue probably covering both positions at RB and RW).