• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in a long time I really do think that wherever we travel to then opposition fans will not feel as confident in terms of picking up 3 points and perhaps getting a draw against Boro would be seen as a decent result.

I'm making the trip down for this game and I'd certainly take a point now if you offered it. Your defence looks top drawer and the likes of Vossen, Kike and Adomah will frighten our defence who are short on confidence and don't like being turned.

How many will you lot be taking down for this? I've been a little disappointed with our attendances this season but I think that's more down to ticket prices than a lack of enthusiasm for the team. I think 18K will be the best we'll do tomorrow.

Unfortunately Wolves have booked the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders for tomorrow so I can only apologise in advance for that.

One thing that has really stood out this season is that our players look totally committed, including being nasty and getting into the oppositions faces. Even Friend gets like that after a tough tackles/physicality.

Just realised that in my excitement of winning a £10 bet at 2\1 for the Boro to beat Brighton and one too many sherbets I've put the £30 on us to beat Wolves, to máke things worse the draw was better odds, her ho he who dares wins, better do some extra rubbing

Is there a stream for the match?.

There is one station scheduled on wiziwig, however, they're not sure if EUFA will allow other matches to be televised with it being a Champions League night. Fingers crossed.

If it's on this site will probably have it like the Brighton game

Yeah I noticed we roughed Brighton up a bit.

First time in a while that im going to be able to listen to a match so heres hoping for another good display. Going to be a tough one though and judging by some of the reports i have seen there will be quite a few bumps & bruises so could see a few changes maybe

Dimi

Fredericks Ayala Omeruo Friend

Leadbitter Whitehead

Nsue Vossen Reach

Kike

Would be happy with a point & extending our unbeaten run but think we'll nick it 1-0 2-1.

UTB

Prior commitments mean I'm going to miss out on watching this or listening to it. I guess I'll just have to check my phone for notifications! It's going to be interesting to see what changes are made. Clayton is almost certainly out so that one is a no-brainer but Adomah and Tomlin are fit to play.

I'd be tempted to give Vossen a start but Tomlin scored on Sat and played really well until he went off injured. I guess it's down to how fit Tomlin is? It's great that Karanka has these kind of selection headaches. The depth and talent in our squad is there for all to see.

I'm still confident we can get something out of the game. We have one of the best away records in the league and we don't give much away. I'm gonna go with 2-0 to Boro I think. :D

Think he might rotate a bit , but keep the back line the same as they were outstanding on saturday. Clayton and Tomlin seem the obvious ones to drop out. I think we are all deparate for Vossen to score as he looks a quality player but really needs balls whipped into the box looking at his Gent goals so I would urge Albert and Reach to do that more. Of the others Kike needs a goal as well as he is getting a little desperate (greedy) but is putting in a hell of a shift as the one up top . Wouldn't surprise me if Bamford played this one.

Dimi

Fredericks Ayala Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Whitehead

Albert Vossen Reach

Kike or Bamford

Likely to be a tough game but another 2-1 win for me