Boro v Rotherham (A) 3-0

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Hope for a return to wining ways this weekend.

I (along with everyone else) just want vossen to score as it would then make it feel like he is actually here!

Dimi

Fredericks

Omeruo

Ayala

Friend

Leadbitter

Clayton

Adomah

Vossen

Reach

Kike

3-1 win with revell to score for them and Kike, Clayton and Vossen to gwt the goals for us

UTB

Smallwood fully expected to play a part against his old team, will we see a terrific game from Richie?

I don't recall ever witnessing Richie have a terrific game, I see no reason why we'll see one now.

Smallwood fully expected to play a part against his old team, will we see a terrific game from Richie?

I don't recall ever witnessing Richie have a terrific game, I see no reason why we'll see one now.

The Cardiff away game he was excellent, other than that he was a steady player who'd give you a 6/7 out of 10 performance each match.

If their Rb is Frazer Richardson then we need to play AA or Nsue or even Wildschut against him. That man can not handle pace at all.

He is probably the worst RB ive seen play for Boro - which is saying a lot when looking through our RBs over the last 20 years.

If we target him, then AA in particular will have a field day.

Fantastic opening post Midlands! One of the best matchday threads I've read in a while.

Not feeling as optimistic as some folks on here. Rotherham have a decent record, as well as home advantage. They're unbeaten in their last 5 and we've only lost once, so I think the sides will be very evenly matched.

Unless Boro are on top form, we'll struggle to break them down and we could be looking at another scrappy draw.

Agree this is a game we need to / should be winning if we're serious about promotion, but a draw wouldn't be a disaster.

That said, I think AK will have had some words with the lads about the last couple of games and hopefully drilled them a bit better. Think we will just sneak this one (probably a fair bit of "squeaky bum" time).

Pastor's Prediction: Rotherham 0 - 1 Boro

Rotherham aren't that strong at home. They have a rather indifferent record at home (3-2-2) and goalscore of 9-9. It's a game we should be looking to win. I'm going to predict a 2-0 win for Boro. We really shouldn't have troubles if we want to break into the top-2. We have a more or less fully fit squad and with a weeks rest the players should be well up for it.

I work in Rotherham a few days a week and theres a few of them in my office who are quietly confident about Saturday. They havent lost in 5 and are quite formidible at home or so they tell me. At top 6 club would take a point off them, a top two side should take all three. Over to you Boro.

Thats what theyve told me. Theyve only lost two games at home which isnt bad especially considering one was Watford. Im not as confident as everyone else but the result is there to be had.

I suppose I dont have has much faith in us as others do just yet anyway.