oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bournemouth 0-0

Would love nothing more than Vossen coming on for the last 15-20 mins (but you never know with Aitor, he might be starting this game!) and getting that goal he so badly wants! Think the Riverside would erupt for him! Can't stop thinking about this game. Feel so confident with our play. We are the only ones who can lose this game, because when we play to the potential we have no one in this league can compare. Wouldn't mind fredricks getting on the score sheet too :)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Kike is a ST that was brought of and he hadn't scored in a game in which if he had of stayed on he may have scored easily. CHRIST I WANT HIM TO BE ANGRY! I'm sure karanka understands and let all be honest the bloke has proven he can score and create.

Anyway absolutely gutted I can't get up from Norwich for this match but I will be listening in on the radio and hopefully jumping around to house like a loon at about 16:30 Saturday

I don't know why people are making a big deal or even pointing it out, We were dominating a game were he probably thought he had a decent chance of scoring, He was probably just frustrated that he hadn't scored and obviously getting subbed meant he wasn't going too.

For what its worth I think Kike is playing his role brilliantly and I'm sure he will score more consistently soon.

My thought on AK subbing Kike is that he knows he is the main man up top and was saving him for the Bournemouth game.

Kike is a ST that was brought of and he hadn't scored in a game in which if he had of stayed on he may have scored easily. CHRIST I WANT HIM TO BE ANGRY! I'm sure karanka understands and let all be honest the bloke has proven he can score and create.

Anyway absolutely gutted I can't get up from Norwich for this match but I will be listening in on the radio and hopefully jumping around to house like a loon at about 16:30 Saturday

I don't know why people are making a big deal or even pointing it out, We were dominating a game were he probably thought he had a decent chance of scoring, He was probably just frustrated that he hadn't scored and obviously getting subbed meant he wasn't going too.

For what its worth I think Kike is playing his role brilliantly and I'm sure he will score more consistently soon.

My thought on AK subbing Kike is that he knows he is the main man up top and was saving him for the Bournemouth game.

I think most have pointed out that they are happy Kike is so eager to score and that they have faith in Aitors man management. So I don't think it's getting made into a big deal, just something that was noticed. :)

I have a feeling about 3-1 too.

I agree with Red Rocket, I think Wildschut will be used for impact on Saturday, and for most of this season, for that matter. He is the type of player that will throw a cat a***st the pigeons if we're looking for a later equaliser/winner, or will be excellent counter attack material if we're looking to close out a narrow win.

I think it will be the same side that started on Tuesday, but as has been said before, there are arguably 15 players who've done enough to start, so I really don't know!

I think most have pointed out that they are happy Kike is so eager to score and that they have faith in Aitors man management. So I don't think it's getting made into a big deal, just something that was noticed. :)

I only say some people are making a big deal out of it because walking out of the ground people were saying he might get dropped and I think it was on fmttm people suggested the same.

I only say some people are making a big deal out of it because walking out of the ground people were saying he might get dropped and I think it was on fmttm people suggested the same.

Ohh ok, I have never been on FMTTM so had no clue on that, and I wasn't at the game either so I think your views on that are a lot more stable than mine! Personally hope he plays and gets the goal he deserves this Saturday. As they say, the big players show up to the big games :D

Gutted that im missing this match, booked a course in Aug thinking that boro bournmouth wouldn't be a big match. too expensive to just skip it also :( finishes at 4pm so will miss radio coverage also! :( gutted

Ohh ok, I have never been on FMTTM so had no clue on that, and I wasn't at the game either so I think your views on that are a lot more stable than mine! Personally hope he plays and gets the goal he deserves this Saturday. As they say, the big players show up to the big games :D

Lets hope he scores tomorrow and we all have a big :D

What I seriously like about the whole situation is that AK has not hidden the fact at where he wants Boro to be and that is as high up the league as possible therefore I fully expect a totally committed performance from the boys tomorrow with a display that will achieve quite clearly our clubs target.

If we get beaten then it will be as a result that Bournemouth were the better team on the day or a complete switch of priorities from our players.

How many times in the past have we nearly got there just to see it evaporate before our eyes, it is crucial to win this game because there are still a fair number of games to go before January and to be perfectly honest I would much rather see us in auto spot instead of the top seven or so

I don't think auto spots is out of the question anymore DS. Especially, when like you say Aitor is so clear on his aims and wishes for the team. Can see us really pushing over the Christmas period to be in a very high (if not the highest) position. So is the belief and unity In this Boro team.

Of course the Auto's aren't out of the question. It is most definately in question!. We are a third into the season and we are in the Auto's, so noone can question our ability to feature up there. We have a strong squad and have shown that we can Work our way out of a mini slump that we ran into early in the season. We have a lot of new players that are really starting to find each other and performances are really picking up.

I firmly believe that the team have what it takes to stay up there. Yes, we will eventually hit a slump like any team in this division, but with the amount of quality players we have, I don't think that slump will be long enough for us to lose track of the top-2. If goals dry up we have enough to replace those players that aren't performing or get injured and tired.

Would be fantastic to sit back over the International break with us being top.

Really hope the crowd in 20K plus, that would be the icing on the cake, providing we do reach top spot.

Remember beating Bournemouth 4-0 at Ayresome Park, similar scorer wouldn't go a miss.

Come on Boro!