• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely loved Morrison back in the day, was gutted to see him leave and he's made a good career for himself in the top flight. Would love it to happen but as others have said this is from Graeme Bailey so must be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

With Carayol coming back and Forshaw coming in I think it's a good window if we keep everyone. We have more than enough cover in all positions and it's not like we are doing too badly at the minute

A Brentford-supporting buddy says of Forshaw: "Good box to box midfielder. And excellent at penalties. One on our best players last couple of seasons and probably good enough for the premier league.

But...had his head turned by the filthy lucre at Wigan...and got what he deserves ;) "

I've been thinking about which of our players will still be under contract after this season(inc Forshaw):

Meijas; Abella, Nsue, R.Williams, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Husband; Leadbitter, Clayton, Forshaw; Adomah, Wildschut, Tomlin, Reach; Kike.

Karanka has said that he wants Dimi to sign a new contract so he should be here next season regardless of what division we're in.

Contracts expiring: Woodgate, Hines, Whitehead, Ledesma, Carayol, L.Williams.

Loans expiring: Kalas, Fredericks, Omeruo, Bamford, Vossen.

A Brentford-supporting buddy says of Forshaw: "Good box to box midfielder. And excellent at penalties. One on our best players last couple of seasons and probably good enough for the premier league.

But...had his head turned by the filthy lucre at Wigan...and got what he deserves ;) "

Well, he's come to no better place to regain his football redemption :cool:

Competition for places is always healthy, we look to have a good well balanced squad. Great transfer window again if we complete this deal plus Kalas on loan, further improved an already good squad.

Just seen an article on sky sports about us being one of a few clubs interested in Tom Ince on loan but he looks likely to go to Derby. Wonder if there's any legs in that or just an agent looking for clubs, he wouldn't be such a bad signing in my opinion. A lot to prove and would be genuine competition for Adomah which I think he needs

Don't really rate him if I'm being honest, was with Forest earlier this season and did nothing at all. Don't think we'll sign anyone else either, Forshaw and that's it