oneBoro Forum
johnhorse

The January Transfer Window

I'd say this was taken yesterday at 6:55pm - mainly because in the interview he has done today he is clean shaven!

I wouldnt sign another keeper. I think dimi is good enough and for the money wed have to spend the improvement wouldnt be enough to warrant it

I wouldnt sign another keeper. I think dimi is good enough and for the money wed have to spend the improvement wouldnt be enough to warrant it

Plus if anything happens their is the emergency loan window.

Reading between the lines of the Malky Mackay interview regarding the Forshaw transfer he seems to think that the bid was too good to turn down or that we overpaid for the player. Saying that it was a surprise bid and a good offer. Hope it bites him in the *** and we've got a bargain. In Aitor and Gibson I trust

Reading between the lines of the Malky Mackay interview regarding the Forshaw transfer he seems to think that the bid was too good to turn down or that we overpaid for the player. Saying that it was a surprise bid and a good offer. Hope it bites him in the *** and we've got a bargain. In Aitor and Gibson I trust

OOOOHHH AITOR KARANKA

I think any selling manager is bound to make a comment like that.

my old housemate from Uni is a Brentford season ticket holder and I posted the question about him - following in the vein of others, he sounds very good

"it was a really big loss to us in the summer when he went - despite us trying to convince him to stay, rosler was a bigger factor than any of us thought. what i can tell you is he is a vert talented lad who will only get better - we called him the scouse pirlo jokingly. he can pass a ball very well and occasionally nets a screamer - do a youtube on him and you'll find some. anyway, hope he has a nightmare against us on saturday!"

Scouse Pirlo made me laugh!

Wigan have also sold Callum McManaman today......They must be preparing for league 1.

or they know that FFP is about to ravage them...

Can probably close this thread now.

Might have some outgoings yet

Possibly can only really imagine Ledesma going and some young ones out on loan.

Unless WBA don't sign Taylor then possibly Friend but I'd hope we'd only sell for silly money.

Ledesma will surely be sold, Rotherham are still looking to sign a few players this window so they will probably come back in for him. We should also have loans going out like Morris, Brobbel, L.Williams, Fewster etc, but they can be done after the window closes.

I hope a PL club doesn't come in with silly money on deadline day for any of our important players, but I'm pretty sure we will be able to resist the temptation to cash in as any transfer fee will be peanuts compared to promotion.

I'm relaxed about the transfer window, Imo I don't think any of our first team players will be sold apart from Ledesma who I think will be sold to Rotherham..... I think we might have one more surprise signing before the window shuts but if we don't that's fine because we have an excellent championship squad.

UTB.

PRESS CONFERENCE: AK has also said he's confident that none of his first-team stars will be leaving before Monday's Deadline Day.

A number of them will surely be in high-demand and attracting Premier League interest, but AK adamant he will be keeping his squad intact.