• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

That's fantastic BB, love the style. :D

Boro need to put the injustice behind them and move on. If we play like we did against Blackburn we should come out on top. This is going to be a big test of character after such a disappointing result but I'm sure the lads will be up to the task.

I predict a 3-0 win for the Boro. Let's go get those three points.

Excellent post.

The last two predictions I have made have turned out to be correct. Unfortunately, they were the games against Watford and Blackburn.

Soooo. I am going to say a thumping 4 - 0 to the Boro.

Ak will have them fired up after that scandalous result in the last game. And for sure we need a good boost in confidence before our next two fixtures.

I am not sure if I want Kike to start. I haven't seen any of the games but from what I have read it sounds like he is becoming desperate due to his goal drought, which is making him selfish.

That's all very well if he puts the ball in the net. But he isn't.

I would like Vossen to be given another run out with Bamford. They sounded good together.

Fredericks to start over Nsue if fit. Adomah and Reach. Which means Tomlin may have to be left out.

Gibbo and Ayala at the back.

The rest of the team speaks for itself.

Really looking forward to this, think it could be the chance for us to get back to winning ways and give someone a thumping.

McDonald to grab a consolation, past players who aren't in good form always haunt us. 4-1

this is a very tough game for us imo. we have struggled recently and tbf we have done well to not lose in that time.

if we go there and win i'll be very impressed. if we lose it will be a test of our character to get back on track again.

season defining game for us in a way. after throwing away 2 points on saturday, if we went there and put in a top performance and get a good win. the players would be very happy again. lose and our heads could drop.

we need to win to keep in the mix.

i hope we can do to millwall what we did to rotherham but i think it will be more like the huddersfield game, win the battle win the game sort of match.

Hugh game this as we all know and a mentality test of the team.

Got to take this game by the scruff of the neck and send out a statement to all the other promotion contenders that we are not draw patsies.

Brilliant o/p BB well done!

Quite simply THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..........so far!!!

Got to get back to winning ways vital we better all around us results especially in view of the Derby home game.

Millwall beat us at home which was a slight shock though they tend to do well at our place and recently we have been better at The Lions Den in terms of results so nowhere better to be in an intimidating place to get our season up and running again

Boro to win by 2 clear goals 3-1 Boro

Usual match day attendance guess award for this game

Brilliant o/p BB well done!

Quite simply THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..........so far!!!

Got to get back to winning ways vital we better all around us results especially in view of the Derby home game.

Millwall beat us at home which was a slight shock though they tend to do well at our place and recently we have been better at The Lions Den in terms of results so nowhere better to be in an intimidating place to get our season up and running again

Boro to win by 2 clear goals 3-1 Boro

Usual match day attendance guess award for this game

Millwall are not to be under estimated. Holloway is one of the best at this level and am I right in thinking they did the double over us last season?

Anyway Nsue looked great when he came on so I would start him regardless. Likewise omerouo looked brilliant, so it will be tough to see which cb's start.

I wouldn't change much in the lineup after the good display versus Blackburn. Only Clayton for Whitehead. We'll have to see about Fredericks and Dimi, but hopefully they are both OK. Also, I don't know anything about Millwalls right hand side, but if they are good I'd be tempted to start with Reach instead of Adomah because of his defensive abilities.

Millwall are not to be under estimated. Holloway is one of the best at this level and am I right in thinking they did the double over us last season?

Anyway Nsue looked great when he came on so I would start him regardless. Likewise omerouo looked brilliant, so it will be tough to see which cb's start.

We beat them 2-0 at their place last season. It was the start of a very good run for us and the start of a purple patch for Ledesma

Millwall away helped us kick on last season, let's hope this season can have the same impact.

---------------Dimi-------------

Nsue----Ayala----Gibson--Friend

---------Grant-----Clayts--------

Bamford------Tomlin-------Reach

----------------Vossen------------

Gone with this team as in defence we need the physicality of Ayala and Gibbo. Both our CB's need to be big, strong and focused all game.

Bamford currently is undroppable, but I don't think he quite has the strength to lead the line against Millwall's brutes, as a matter of fact I don't think any of our strikers would be able to out strength them. As such I'd play Vossen as with him on the pitch we seemed to keep the ball on the floor much more as opposed to hoofing it up to Kike like usual.

Reach is a must for away games. Albert doesn't have the same defensive work rate and was blowing out of his backside during the last 20 minutes against Blackburn.

Nsue comes into the team solely because it looked like Freddy did his hammy and I doubt he'll be back in time for the game.

For me that team should be enough to get a thoroughly deserved and professional 2-0 win against the lions.