oneBoro Forum

Martin and Keogh were a bit embarrassing to be honest, the amount of moaning they did to the ref. I was at the game so didn't see it on TV, but a mate said that at one point there was a close up of Martin shaking his head with a wry smile, as if to say 'what do I have to do to get a decision?', immediately followed by a replay showing him blatantly fouling Ayala. And how anyone can complain about the penalty s beyond me. As clear as you'll see this season.

they spit their dummies out when its not ging their way dont they. thats a bad attitude to have. it could cost them acting like that on the tv cameras. every other manager in the league will now know to rough them up.

i predicted us to bully them and win 3-0. i want far wrong. i think even the derby players didnt expect what they got. bad preperation from schteve that. big mick wont be making that mistake.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

After watching the highlights again a couple of times confirms to me just how well we played yesterday, terrific performance!

I especially liked the touch of emotion shown by AK

Seeing Karankas reaction after the leadbitter penalty brought a huge smile to my face

After watching the highlights again a couple of times confirms to me just how well we played yesterday, terrific performance!

Seeing Karankas reaction after the leadbitter penalty brought a huge smile to my face

I much preferred in the 91st minute when Karanka was heading back down to the changing room. He gave everyone in the Directors box a handshake/high 5 but when he got to Gibson they proper hugged it out!! Was brilliant to see.

Also, has anyone seen the video doing the rounds of one of our fans taunting a Derby player with the ball before chucking it away when it was a Derby throw. Brilliant!

I much preferred in the 91st minute when Karanka was heading back down to the changing room. He gave everyone in the Directors box a handshake/high 5 but when he got to Gibson they proper hugged it out!! Was brilliant to see.

Also, has anyone seen the video doing the rounds of one of our fans taunting a Derby player with the ball before chucking it away when it was a Derby throw. Brilliant!

No! Have you got a link?

Ill see if I can find one

Here you go...

http://youtu.be/66xjZcMMHLo

Probably one of the most immature things I've ever seen in football. I'd be truely embarrased if I was caught doing that. You can just see the expression in the Derby player's face, a bit puzzled thinking "did a grown man really just do that?"