oneBoro Forum

Boro V Ipswich (A) 0-2

Woody and Rhys should be nowhere near the first team for league games imo, Ayala, Gibson and Omeruo have all been excellent this season and fully deserve to be the rotating three that AK has done with them all season.

Woody and Rhys should play in the fa cup games and be called on if there is injury's and nothing more.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Yes I have to say that Harry's article is very well written and in no way malicious towards the Boro fans.

Harry if you are reading this thanks for the oneboro comments, appreciated though not always so polite!!!

Boro and Ipswich auto promoted yep would be happy with that (before tomorrow's result)

Hi All Boro Fans . Looking forward to the game tomorrow can't see it being won by more than the odd goal but I think you agree that it is just good to have a team your proud of again like we are. Our team might not be the most talented of indviduals but we know as fans they will give 100% for the full 90 minutes. Teams like watford,Brighton and Leeds have been quite disrespectful towards the way we play but we are what we are and I would not say we are just a long ball side who will kick the opposition like they will accuse us of.safe journey down to Sunny Suffolk and enjoy the game.

Thanks for your post Bluenoise and seemingly other Ipswich fans are akin to yourself as this latest comment from your own forum shows.

charsfield added 13:44 - Dec 19

this article always gets me amped for the match. Those boro fans sound like a class bunch - lets save the "dirty northern b*stards" chants for Leeds

High praise indeed to all oneboro forum members

Ipswich 2-0 Boro. Similar to our defeat at Wolves, as I've got a bad feeling about this game, probably due to our awful record there. I'd settle for a draw now. A win would be immense and should surely lead to our Boxing Day game against Nottingham Forest being a sell-out.

Apparently Tyrone Mings has an infected toe, so is a doubt, as is Noel Hunt:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/26414/mings-and-noel-hunt-doubts-for-boro-clash