oneBoro Forum

Boro V Ipswich (A) 0-2

I'm not psychic, I just fix the matches... anyhow, ill go for a silly score to give someone else a chance this time: 5-2 to boro!

I hope you haven't moved because the Kola Cubes are on the way!

After the euphoria of yesterday slightly subsides this match does seem to have draw written all over it - I think both teams would take that before kick-off.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Barring injuries think it is vital that we stick with the same team, confidence extremely high and if we can be just that bit more clinical we will have one hell of a game on our hands especially if we take the lead

They seem to have a similar record to us. Seem tight in defence. They have two quality strikers in McGoldrick and Murphy, Murphy especially. Would like to see Grant munch Murphy early on to get fear in his (murphy's) eyes. Seem to set up similarly to us as well. Their set up in the big games is a solid one, draw comes before win, a bit like us. Can see them playing our own game, counter-attack etc. Going for a 1-1 draw. Seeing Reach with the goal, and Mcgoldrick with theirs. Would also happily take a draw, if that meant we went for the games against Blackburn and Forest. C'mon the Boro!!!

Not sure we should worry too much about any striker. Has a single forward had a great game against us this season? We've kept pretty much every top striker in the league quiet and I've no reason to believe this will change this weekend. 0-2 to boro.

Actually looking at there next four fixtures getting a win at Portman Road would indeed be very useful.

Boro

Brentford (A)

Charlton and Derby at home

Think it is fair to say that I am beginning to look at others fixtures more and more

They seem to have a similar record to us. Seem tight in defence. They have two quality strikers in McGoldrick and Murphy, Murphy especially. Would like to see Grant munch Murphy early on to get fear in his (murphy's) eyes. Seem to set up similarly to us as well. Their set up in the big games is a solid one, draw comes before win, a bit like us. Can see them playing our own game, counter-attack etc. Going for a 1-1 draw. Seeing Reach with the goal, and Mcgoldrick with theirs. Would also happily take a draw, if that meant we went for the games against Blackburn and Forest. C'mon the Boro!!!

Not sure we should worry too much about any striker. Has a single forward had a great game against us this season? We've kept pretty much every top striker in the league quiet and I've no reason to believe this will change this weekend. 0-2 to boro.

Stevie May.. Nightmares still

I'm not psychic, I just fix the matches... anyhow, ill go for a silly score to give someone else a chance this time: 5-2 to boro!

After the euphoria of yesterday slightly subsides this match does seem to have draw written all over it - I think both teams would take that before kick-off.

Thank you kind badger! I am indeed at the same address and looking forward to some tasty tasty kola cubes! :)

It's still so early. I'm really trying to just take this a game at a time. It is difficult after a performance like yesterday though. I have a lot of hope for the future.

We have some really difficult games heading our way. I just hope we keep playing the way we have and the spirit remains.

That was before 1st int. break wasn't it? 3 losses and 2 wins. Then we got Vossen and Bamford. That seemed to be the changing point... morale boost?

That was before 1st int. break wasn't it? 3 losses and 2 wins. Then we got Vossen and Bamford. That seemed to be the changing point... morale boost?

He dropped Mejias after the break, Then we hit form.

He has, he lives at my house now

He dropped Mejias after the break, Then we hit form.

Oh yeah. That was most likely the reason. Tough to watch him playing. Dimi top class!:)

omeruo was terrible v sheff wed from what i can recall. nuiuh or whatever his name is dominated everything.

here is the highlights from the bournemouth v ipswich 2-2 draw. ipswich seem very lucky to get anything looking at the chances here.

2-2.

It won't be, but that's the lowest score still left.

I think it will be a draw though. We hate going there, and their home form is class at the minute. The big story may be an unchanged team for the first time in God knows how long!