Boro V Ipswich (A) 0-2

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I think Tomlin was injured or ill. I'm sure that someone mentioned that on the match day tread. Also I seem to recall both Vossen and Bamford coming off after suffering cramps. I was hung over like never before so have some blackouts from the match.

Does anyone know what kept Tomlin out of the squad on Saturday?

Will he be fit for this one?

Heard mumblings on Saturday about a tiff with AK. it was strange that there wasn't a peep out of him in Twitter over the weekend nothing about going top, congratulating the team, nothing. Usually he's all over my timeline.

AK gave the Classic 'niggle' response when asked about it. But I hope to see him back soon

Does anyone know what kept Tomlin out of the squad on Saturday?

Will he be fit for this one?

Heard mumblings on Saturday about a tiff with AK. it was strange that there wasn't a peep out of him in Twitter over the weekend nothing about going top, congratulating the team, nothing. Usually he's all over my timeline.

AK gave the Classic 'niggle' response when asked about it. But I hope to see him back soon

That's what I was getting at aswell - he didn't mention the win at all. Hopefully they get things sorted.

Murphy has scored more than a third of Ipswich goals (12/32), and is currently League top scorer, so we really have to keep him quite. I have no doubt that our defenders can do that though, as Martin wasn't given a sniff on saturday and he is a big talented striker in good form.

There seems to be and understandably a lot of respect, maybe too strong, slight fear, shown to Ipswich by us fans but I am sure AK will not have that attitude his game plans of late have been spot on so I think MM will be looking at the draw first this Saturday.

Last seasons starting 11

Steele; Friend, Woodgate, R.Williams, Richardson, Whitehead, Leadbitter, Butterfield, Adomah, Juke and Carayol.

There seems to be and understandably a lot of respect, maybe too strong, slight fear, shown to Ipswich by us fans but I am sure AK will not have that attitude his game plans of late have been spot on so I think MM will be looking at the draw first this Saturday.

Last seasons starting 11

Steele; Friend, Woodgate, R.Williams, Richardson, Whitehead, Leadbitter, Butterfield, Adomah, Juke and Carayol.

It's when you lose that respect for a team in form like Ipswich Things go wrong. I agree that we shouldn't fear anyone in this division but we must certainly respect a team like Ipswich. That have only lost 1/10 at home this season!

Last seasons starting 11

I was there last year and we started off great , passed the ball beautifully until we scored and then proceeded to fall apart. I don't think this current team does falling apart (early blip against Shedd W aside),so really expecting a draw at worst and a comfortable performace (2-1 win) at best.

100% agree we need to respect them. But if anyone can beat them I believe it is Aitor and the boys. Our away form is fantastic, we have confidence and we are showing we can adapt our approach/style of play with regards to who we are playing. Can't wait for Saturday. Going to be a massive test that I really believe we will pass IF we play to our current high standards.

Does anyone know if this has any chance of going on SKY? Certainly the most interesting game of the day, let alone 15 pm kick off. But I suppose the Derby-Norwich game will be the only live game that day. Maybe we can get a dodgy stream that will also let us see the back of Big Micks head for extended periods.