• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@Boro: Our Boxing Day crowd will be the biggest at the Riverside since May 2009 when @ManUtd were our visitors. #BackTheBoro

Attendance for that game was 33,767 so we could be looking at around 34,000 tomorrow which is quite superb. Steve Gibson wanted a full house and Boro fans have answered his prayers

Capacity crowd, fantastic. On several occasions over recent years where I have considered a particular match to be pivotal in respect of both positive progression in the league and in the opportunity to encourage the improvement of attendances at home games. Boro have not fully taken that opportunity, with lack lustre displays on the day.

However, I'm sure that if the importance of this match to our future had not been fully recognised by Karanka, that Gibson would have emphasised it. We need to not only win this one, but to win it in some entertaining style. Heres hoping Karanka and the lads deliver, for all our sakes.

I was planning to just turn up but got panicked by this and just went on and think I got the last 2 seats available, I was after 3 but its showing nothing available anymore.

That's amazing! fantastic support!

Wish I could be there.

My Old man a***st others will be in attendance but the flight from Australia being the stumbling block.

Anyone aware of an online stream? Would love to see and hear the Riverside bouncing!

#BackTheBoro

That's amazing! fantastic support!

Wish I could be there.

My Old man a***st others will be in attendance but the flight from Australia being the stumbling block.

Anyone aware of an online stream? Would love to see and hear the Riverside bouncing!

#BackTheBoro

Hi Ollie was very tempted to drive up today but the figures being stated would men there would be no tickets left by the time I got into Middlesbrough.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=293175&part=sports

That's a working link and perhaps the only one today.

Can I ask those guests who usually stay hidden to sign on for the game especially if you are going to watch/listen and add to this thread as many regulars are at the game and it would be great if we could get a record number of posts for a match day thread for this season which currently stands about 620.