oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 3-0

Forest are in poor form so we need to take advantage and take all three points, With genuine aspirations of finishing in the top two we need to beat teams in poor form especially looking at Bournemouth who are flying and don't look like halting anytime soon.

Also just as bigger reason to win than the 3 points is its going to be a bumper crowd and what a time to put in a great performance and entice some of them back.

We need to have the same effort as we did against Derby because Forest have a dangerous squad and if we play like we did at Ipswich it will be more than 2-0 to Forest.

I'm sure AK will have got stuck in to the boys and will be all week so they will come out with a determination to get things back on track.

UTB.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

NB makes a very valid point in that we have to start doing what Bournemouth are doing at the moment and simply crush teams because goals scored this season could be very very important end of season.

Despite a good start to the season forest of late have been poor (and unlucky against leads). Stuart Pearce continues to show that he's only capable of managing when things are going well and you have to wonder how long the trigger happy board at forest will continue with this slide into midtable. They've some good players in the squad and I think they'll pose us some problems especially down the left and with crosses.

I think if we score first then the games ours but as I have niggling doubts over us I'm going with forest 2 - 1 and a bad day for our right sided boys.

i think we will win this one, they are underperforming with them players. its not like pearce is going to get a tactical edge over AK. the bloke is a useless manager he'll only take forest in one direction. Down.

3-1 win for us with 31,765.

They are physical and Assombolonga can score goals out of very little. They do like to bomb down the flanks and cross lots of balls into the area. After Big Kens performance last week (didn't see it just what I read) can't blame AK for dropping him, but Gibbo and Ayala should be capable of cutting most crosses out. Big game for Clayton and Leadbitter. If they dominate and get the ball to Tomlin far enough up the field it could be a cricket score. But with the players Forest have got they will always be dangerous...... Team I'd like to see

----------------Dimi-------------

Nsue--Ayala--Gibbo--Gorgeous

-------Grant------Clayton-------

Adomah----Tomlin----Reach

-----------Bam Bam------

Also I wouldn't be too upset at Wildschut starting for Adomah or Kike in for Bam bam..

I predict a cagey 1st half but unlocking and stretching them in the second. 3-0

I like your confidence folks but that performance against Ipswich has dented my optimism a bit, If we beat Forest then we are back on track.

We haven't gone off track tbf, 1 defeat in 16 is a brilliant effort

I don't think the two point average is going to be the mark this year, it's a lot closer and as you say there are a few teams near it but not actually at that level. I can't see anyone getting over 90 points, and certainly second place won't have that sum come May