oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 3-0

looking through the forest forums, they say fullback is their weakest position. also they lump it long playing very direct. they are very unhappy with pearce.

even early on when they were winning they were not happy with the football. pearce was saying that performances will improve, this was in august when everyone was raving about them on the media.

since then results have been poor and the football terrible. they want him out asap. their predict us to beat them quite easy, alot of 3-0 4-0 scores going round on their predictions thread.

we all now football doesn't work like that though. just hope AK cracked some heads after last week and we come out firing.

Forest must be playing really poorly because they are the most pessimistic fans I have read all season.

Imo Forest have a strong enough squad to be challenging for the top 6 at least and am expecting it to be a tough game but if there fans are right it could be an easy game if we score early.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if any of the stands are planning a card display prior to kick off would be nice to display a 'Thank You' message appreciating the hardwork Steve Gibson, Neil Bausor, AK, coaching staff and team have put in over the past year.

I hope not. So small time.

I would play this team v Forest.................

----------------------------------Dimi--------------------------

-----------------Nsue-----Ayala------Gibson-----Friend-----

-----------------------Leadbitter-----Clayton-----------------

--------------Wildschut----------Vossen------------Reach--

-----------------------------------Kike-------------------------

I would play this team v Forest.................

----------------------------------Dimi--------------------------

-----------------Nsue-----Ayala------Gibson-----Friend-----

-----------------------Leadbitter-----Clayton-----------------

--------------Wildschut----------Vossen------------Reach--

-----------------------------------Kike-------------------------

thats what i'd play, omeruo and adomah were yanked off and suspect they will be dropped. wildshut and gibson to fill in. kike has had a good break now time for him to start

Whatever the team is. With another game 48 hrs later i can see gibson ayala omerou leadbitter clayton whitehead wildschut all getting a game at some point over the 2 games

Didn't realise the turnaround was so quick. Also a little unfair that 16 teams play again after 48 hrs. While 2 teams get 72 hrs turnaround and the final 6 teams get 4 days turnaround

After the gutless performance against Ipswich, I wonder if Karanka will surprise everyone by naming the same 11 and tell them to make amends for that performance/result. It could be a good test of their character.

Nottingham Forest played a 3-5-2 wing-back formation against Leeds, which Millwall played when we convincingly beat them, so hopefully it will suit us again if they stick with it.

Just seen on Facebook that 12th man (or what's left of them) are bringing back the big boro logo banner thing for Saturdays came on the north stand.

I hope not, the match is Friday ;)

May as well have a guess 30,412 with 750 Forest fans

Boro just confirmed NF have sold 1250 :D

Hmmm did they? :cool:

Looked on their web site and Forest have still got just over 700 tickets left though I do not know what the original allocation was. 700 is a whole chunk of empty space