• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

For those outside the UK. Decent goal by Vossen and some unlucky misses by Kike (he really should have scored at least one but the ball just wouldn't do it his way).

Soft second yellow for Clayton but I can see why the ref gave it. A bit of a pointless tackle on Lita as there were plenty of defenders back and Lita was going nowhere if Clayton just continued to follow him.

For those outside the UK. Decent goal by Vossen and some unlucky misses by Kike (he really should have scored at least one but the ball just wouldn't do it his way).

Soft second yellow for Clayton but I can see why the ref gave it. A bit of a pointless tackle on Lita as there were plenty of defenders back and Lita was going nowhere if Clayton just continued to follow him.

Thanks for that BD. Two lovely goals and some fantastic chances created from us harassing them when they have the ball.

I may have missed this, but does anyone know why Wildschut didn't feature at all?

yes how come he new got a look in, i was looking forward to him getting some more game time!

flu maybe? its been going round.

I may have missed this, but does anyone know why Wildschut didn't feature at all?

AK said it was for tactical reasons against Barnsley, I've got a feeling AK doesn't favour him that much. Even Ledesma managed to make the bench against Barnsley