oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn Rovers (A) 0-0

I think the reason Veljkovic is starting is because last match Rovers targeted our right flank with long balls.

Bamford is in form and I'm happy to see him come on as an impact sub, but for me Kike is the better option for away games due to his hold up play.

Clayton never seems to get a break so I don't mind Deano playing and breaking some rovers legs with Grant pushing a bit further forwards where he's in his element.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of that line up, its got more balance to it than the team against forest, the only concern would be the right flank, wilderbeast can be hot n cold and the new kid is still unknown and a new position for him for us.

4-0 boro simples

I'm a bit concerned about that team, but I suppose the fresh legs could give us an advantage. Plus, the quality on our bench should help us finish strongly. The last time I watched Wildschut play he was awful, so hopefully that was just a one-off bad game.

Ok so nsue is apparently only 25, could have sworn he'd been playing for ages longer. Anyway we can't afford him injured and its 2 games in 48 hours.

I like the look of that line up, its got more balance to it than the team against forest, the only concern would be the right flank, wilderbeast can be hot n cold and the new kid is still unknown and a new position for him for us.

4-0 boro simples

I think Reach will be on the right personally, when they were both on the pitch previously, Reach went to the right, and he will protect Milos more

We didn't turn up at Ipswich in our last away game, with largely the same team we started against Derby, so maybe Karanaka is trying to avoid a repeat, especially with us playing just over 48 hours ago.

A lot of changes but I'd say it's more about fresh legs than tactical changes so I think you could make a case for them. Ayala, Reach and Vossen are changes that many people would probably make regardless so only three of the changes are debatable I suppose.

That's gotta be the strongest bench in the championship. And whereas it's a big change its certainly not a bad team with 6 fresh legs to pull Blackburn apart. I'll tell you now. If we're drawing after 65-70mins we'll win this hands down