oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn Rovers (A) 0-0

Leadbitter has scored that many penalties that it must be a matter of time until he misses one.

I hope that this is not the kiss of death :dodgy:

Its okay when he does miss we'll be 3 or 4-0 up and it wont matter :D

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I would start with this team baring the players are ready to start after one day off............

--------------------Dimi------------------------

--Nsue---Omeruo------Gibson---Friend-----

---------Leadbitter-----Clayton---------------

-Wildschut-------Vossen----------Reach-----

---------------------Kike-----------------------

I would make early subs at 55/60mins, Husband for Friend (Friend has played most games and ran hes socks off against Forest so he deserves a rest) and Veljković/Whitehead For Clayton/Leadbitter And use the other sub for who might be the most fatigued.

I would start with this team baring the players are ready to start after one day off............

I would make early subs at 55/60mins, Husband for Friend (Friend has played most games and ran hes socks off against Forest so he deserves a rest) and Veljković/Whitehead For Clayton/Leadbitter And use the other sub for who might be the most fatigued.

No Bamford? Rested or dropped?

No Bamford? Rested or dropped?

Rotated :P

3 of the 4 forward players didn't start against Forest except Kike but he starts again because he should be the freshest because he hasn't started the last few games like others... Also I think its time Kike and Vossen got a run of games together.

And... just because we were so over the moon with yesterday's game, my wife has only gone and made this one a double feature:

BbJ62EQ.jpg

Also, where do you get a wife that enjoys doing Boro photoshops?! I gots to get me one of those! :p

And... just because we were so over the moon with yesterday's game, my wife has only gone and made this one a double feature:

Love it. But she's spelled Teesside wrong

I know :( I did mention that earlier. She's American though, so that's her excuse. Still, poor on my part. 

Special guest star Magic Lamp is also appearing in this magnificent Alfonso Bonzo production...

3.jpgffca4593-7f5c-42de-b995-d82921c2725cLarge.jpg

Always good to see ML make an appearance.