• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

It's heavy snow here in Boro at the moment, I'm hoping that melts. It's gonna be a cold one but I'm really looking forward to it. The players were relieved to score on Sat so I think now that pressure is off, they'll relax a little more in front of goal.

Cardiff are a bit of a strange one. They should be up there but their problems off the field and a number of poor displays have left them drifting. I think we'll win this comfortably.

Hopefully the lads give us something to jump and sing about to keep us warm as it looks like it's going to be a cold one!

teams like udders are more up for it coming here as underdogs without the pressure on them. cardiff after relegation are going to be under pressure to come here and win. i bet their fans and players think they are better than us. 

if we are on it its 3 points to us imo. if we are sloppy like at ipswich and wolves, cardiff will realise they have a chance and it will be a very difficult game. hopefully it will pan out like the norwich game. decisions will go against them and they go to pieces.

boro 3-0 record 6 clean sheets in a row(that i can remember)

Hopefully the lads give us something to jump and sing about to keep us warm as it looks like it's going to be a cold one!

teams like udders are more up for it coming here as underdogs without the pressure on them. cardiff after relegation are going to be under pressure to come here and win. i bet their fans and players think they are better than us. 

if we are on it its 3 points to us imo. if we are sloppy like at ipswich and wolves, cardiff will realise they have a chance and it will be a very difficult game. hopefully it will pan out like the norwich game. decisions will go against them and they go to pieces.

Actually reading their forum most of their fans seem pretty confident they're going to get absolutely spanked by us.

So...yeah, their fans aren't all to high on their team at the minute.

Is it socially acceptable to bring a duvet to the match?

If you want to do it, do it! Don't let society tell you what to do! 

You'll never achieve greatness is you stick to the middle of the herd, mate! 

Very inspiring :D I might have to see if the club shop sell duvet covers :P

Actually reading their forum most of their fans seem pretty confident they're going to get absolutely spanked by us.

So...yeah, their fans aren't all to high on their team at the minute.

your not wrong, been browsing though it. they dont think to highly of slade. they also have now realised all the crap they signed in desperation while in the prem are actually crap in whatever league they play. when we played at theirs. they well all our squad is the strongest in the league by a mile blah blah. bit like forest fans but they still think their squad is great and blame pearce lol

Very inspiring :D I might have to see if the club shop sell duvet covers :P

Yep :)

http://www.mfcofficialdirect.co.uk/sale/homewares/1423_2012-single-duvets.html

As long as you bring a clean sheet to go with it! ;)

I've heard of trying to put the game to bed but now we're going a bit too far :D