oneBoro Forum

Is it socially acceptable to bring a duvet to the match?

As long as you bring a clean sheet to go with it! ;)

I've heard of trying to put the game to bed but now we're going a bit too far :D

-1  ;)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Dimi, Kalas, Ayala, Gibbo, Gorgeous George, Leadbelter, Clayton, Tomlin, Reach, Bamford, Kike

3-0 Boro. Important we get an early goal as I can see us going on to put a few past them if we do

Well this is embarrassing lol. It's a meal for two beforehand in hospitality. I usually go to home games on my own.

Oh yeah, because of the Manchester City game it has been rearranged for the Ipswich game in March. It was really nice of them to rearrange it. I'm looking forward to seeing what it is like. :D

In the other two important midweek fixtures I can't see Leeds stopping Bournemouth's goal threat but I can see Brighton beating or at least drawing against Ipswich, if we win and Brighton win we go 2nd :) :)

Well this is embarrassing lol. It's a meal for two beforehand in hospitality. I usually go to home games on my own.

Oh yeah, because of the Manchester City game it has been rearranged for the Ipswich game in March. It was really nice of them to rearrange it. I'm looking forward to seeing what it is like. :D

Brilliant! Is that the Ramsden's one? I won one last season. It's amazing. My word of advice is if possible, don't drive! Take advantage of the hospitality as much as you can :)

Who won it, was it Vossen?

Brilliant! Is that the Ramsden's one? I won one last season. It's amazing. My word of advice is if possible, don't drive! Take advantage of the hospitality as much as you can :)

It is yeah! I just got the call this morning.

I have no idea who won. I suspect it's Vossen but they didn't say. I never win anything. I'm so excited. I just need to blackmail someone into coming with me now. :D

Omg. I've been picked to give out the player of the month award. I never win anything.

Well done RR, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself, well done, anyone that follows the lads like do certainly deserves every success.

Get some pics so you can post on here.

It is yeah! I just got the call this morning.

I have no idea who won. I suspect it's Vossen but they didn't say. I never win anything. I'm so excited. I just need to blackmail someone into coming with me now. :D

It is whoever you voted for - they only pick from whoever voted for the player that got the most. So if you voted for Vossen, it will have been him!