oneBoro Forum

Am I right in thinking that Dani Boy's next booking gets him a 2 match ban? If so, will we see him used tactically in the next few games, in the way that Fredericks was earlier in the season?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Am I right in thinking that Dani Boy's next booking gets him a 2 match ban? If so, will we see him used tactically in the next few games, in the way that Fredericks was earlier in the season?

A late yellow in the game tomorrow would be a wise thing to do, The two games he would miss are the FA Cup game which isn't as important than the league games and the other game he would miss is Brentford away, Not the toughest of games. That`s my opinion anyhow.

I bet he'll be desperate to play against City, though. Do you not rate Brentford? they're not a bad side, only a point behind us in the league.

He will get to play against Man City at least two times next season :D

Brentford have done excellent this season but I think they will fall away in the second half of the season and we have already beat them 4-0, Maybe we are a good match up against them. Omeruo is still a top player.

Its a fair point that you make with them only 1 point behind us...... Isn't it a strange season because who would of said Bournemouth, Brentford and Ipswich would be in the top 3 at this stage of the season?.

Tomorrow might be a game that he ends up bring rested for though, seeing as it's a quick turnaround and Omeruo will be champing at the bit for a game.

brentford are a footballing side not a hooferthon side. i wouldnt mind omeruo in for ayala as he is really good when they come at home with the ball on the floor. ayala is the main man v's large forwards, they dont really have one either. good game for him to miss.

Anyone know a way to get rid of a bit of flu within 24hrs.... I really want to go to this game.

Berocca, plenty of water and manning up normally do the trick ;)

Anyone know a way to get rid of a bit of flu within 24hrs.... I really want to go to this game.

Contract an even worse virus to scare the flu virus away.

Berocca, plenty of water and manning up normally do the trick ;)

Not sure of the manning up part but I shall give it a go, :)

Its alright saying teams like brentford will fall away. But weve been saying that all season and it hasnt happened yet and we are 2/3 rds through.

I know, I keep saying it but they keep winning......If they are still there end of February I think they will stay in and around the top 2. I'm going to say at least one of Bournemouth and Ipswich will be out of the top 6 come March.