• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

For the first time ever i want leeds to win tue. And ive got a feeling brighton could turn over ipswich

It benefits us so I absolutely want Leeds to win.

You two along with DS are officially dead to me ;).... The rules are 'Under No circumstances do we want good thing to happen to Leeds'

For the first time ever i want leeds to win tue. And ive got a feeling brighton could turn over ipswich

It benefits us so I absolutely want Leeds to win.

You two along with DS are officially dead to me ;).... The rules are 'Under No circumstances do we want good thing to happen to Leeds'

exactly what Uwe says :D nothing good ever came out of leeds apart from the exit roads

Is it socially acceptable to bring a duvet to the match?

As long as you bring a clean sheet to go with it! ;)

I've heard of trying to put the game to bed but now we're going a bit too far :D

We could give the duvet to Dimi, he can play a sleeper keeper role...

Congrats to red rocket on your prize as well!

Massive game tomorrow. It would be nice to get a win and put a bit of pressure on Ipswich and Derby who don't play till after us.

The Cardiff fans just don't seem confident at all about the game and are predicting a heavy loss. Hopefully we can get at them straight away and score an early goal or it could be a frustrating night.

Found a few impressive stats on the game;

- We have lost once in the last 13 games

- Unbeaten at home since Reading in August

- We have only conceded 17 goals all season

- We haven't conceded for 5 games

- Cardiff have won once in the last 7 games

- Won once away from home all season in the league

Surely all signs point to a home win, played well on saturday but need to be more clinical with our chances, would like to see Vossen start this one, would go with him playing behind Kike with Bamford and Reach out wide. No other changes needed.

Really need to be winning these home games against poorer teams if we are going to challenge

Haven't got the money in my bank unfortunately, wasn't planning on going until I had a decent weekend betting so it's all cash.

At worst I'll have to queue pre game

I'd guess with it being a night game the ticket office will stay open all day from 9:00 through until kick off?

We have been missing loads of clear cut chances in recent games, so I think it's a matter of time until we give a team a thrashing. Hopefully starting tomorrow night!. I think we should win if we turn up as Cardiff seem to be the typical relegated Premier League team that are in crisis and full of gutless players that just aren't up for battle of the Championship. They still have a few quality players capable of causing us problems though so it wont we wont be a walk in the park as our records would suggest.

I think we will freshen things up in attack and start with: Dimi; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Leadbitter; Adomah, Vossen, Reach; Bamford. And possibly even a surprise like Wildschut in for Adomah, I hope not though.