oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Manchester City (A) (FA Cup) 2-0

I'm counting this as a preseason game, buildup and practice for next season :) Will be disappointed if we don't give it a good go out there. If a struggling Leicester team can beat these chumps 1-0 then surely we can

No guts no glory :)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know if their going to sell tickets on the day (home end) i got the impression going on their website that they would only sell tickets to man city fans who had purchased tickets before. I only ask because me, 3 derby fans and Leicester fan want to go to the game.

Does anyone know if their going to sell tickets on the day (home end) i got the impression going on their website that they would only sell tickets to man city fans who had purchased tickets before. I only ask because me, 3 derby fans and Leicester fan want to go to the game.

I've been told not unles you've bought tickets for Man City before Jan 5th and have supporter number.

Ok I am not expecting a win by any means and perhaps if we are going out then this game will do as any.

All I want to see is a spirited and hard workman like performance from the lads that could just could take the game to a replay.

Highly unlikely I know but I am sure that come the end of the day all of us will be very proud Boro supporters once again. The cup draw gods are never really kind to us in terms of having a home tie against PL opposition but we shall have our heads held high and no way will Man City fans get the 8-1 result they are all secretly hoping for.

One off anything could happen and they are not unbeatable and certainly their team will not have worked together as much as the one AK will field and I do expect the strongest team available for this game.

With regards to Deano, well apart from his sending off he HAS NOT let Boro down when he has played this season

he hasn't, but neither has he faced such high quality pacey attack as he will on Saturday in the RB role.

I think if we sit back and invite them on, we've lost it, if we play our normal game and try and take it to them a bit more, then we've a chance. I don't think they are infallible by any means, a number of teams have pushed them hard this year.

Deano for all his good points would be hung out to dry at right back against city. But if weve no one else so be it

And i mentioned on another thread but id keep the same team apart from putting vossen in. I think it would tell us a lot about wether he would be worth the money if we went up

We could be without a right back for the Man City game but could have 3 available for our next championship game at Brentford...

Kalas might not be risked this weekend so that should make sure he is available next league game.

AK said he hopes to have Fredericks available for the Brentford game.

Nsue will be on hes way back to Boro if Equatorial Guinea fail to beat Gabon on Sunday.