• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's sort of insulting really that they are not taking us serious for the game. Getting back at 7am in the morning of the game. Lets hope we can use it to our advantage.

I dont think its insulting to us tbf, Its all about money... Some guy on TalkSport said it will help them out with ffp.. Tbh it went over my head what he was going on about.

It is probably about money but I don't think they would have done it if they were playing a premier league side. They can't have had any prep for this game and are taking us lightly. Lets just hope it works in our favour.

Does anyone know if their going to sell tickets on the day (home end) i got the impression going on their website that they would only sell tickets to man city fans who had purchased tickets before. I only ask because me, 3 derby fans and Leicester fan want to go to the game.

I've been told not unles you've bought tickets for Man City before Jan 5th and have supporter number.

Thanks disapionted i cant go tbh would of loved to have being their see boro get a result against city if we go back to the riverside ill be the first in the cue not missing out twice.

Now il be going to this with a fractured wrist. Il struggle to celebrate our 3 goals :-(

You shouldnt be rubbing so hard :)

why all the negativity on here, burnley are holding their own in the prem now. its not that good a league. a second string man city is a scalp we are more than capable of taking. they struggled to put sheff wed away.

i think we are going to win. 2-0 boro. man city are never going to be at it against little boro, they will be in 3rd gear and when we get at them and get infront they'll find out that 4 and 5th gear are not in the squad.

Now il be going to this with a fractured wrist. Il struggle to celebrate our 3 goals :-(

why all the negativity on here, burnley are holding their own in the prem now. its not that good a league. a second string man city is a scalp we are more than capable of taking. they struggled to put sheff wed away.

i think we are going to win. 2-0 boro. man city are never going to be at it against little boro, they will be in 3rd gear and when we get at them and get infront they'll find out that 4 and 5th gear are not in the squad.

Point me to the negativity in my post please?

Point me to the negativity in my post please?

OH MY GOD DAVE STOP BEING SUCH A NEGATIVE NELLY.

Seen quite a few reports that they dont get back to Manchester until 7AM? They really are taking this game way too lightly, would really love it if we beat them