• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think we are defending that brilliantly to be honest. Brave at times but they are opening us up with ease. It would help if we stopped misplacing easy passes mind. I'm surprised people think we're playing well, I don't think we are really.

Obviously we're going to be under a lot of pressure today but we need to start using the counter attack more effectively instead of slowing things down when we're in possession

I don't think we are defending that brilliantly to be honest. Brave at times but they are opening us up with ease. It would help if we stopped misplacing easy passes mind. I'm surprised people think we're playing well, I don't think we are really.

We're playing one of the best teams in the world away from home and not doing too badly, IMO.

My thoughts too. City are playing some good attacking football and passing it around with ease. We're just giving the ball away.

I don't think we are playing well, we are playing with discipline and commitment and you can see we have a plan in and around our box though. We are doing a good job of crowding out their attackers for the most part and defending the width of our 6 yard box.