oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Manchester City (A) (FA Cup) 2-0

If clubs went on today's game only. I think Mejias, Tomlin Gibbo. Bam Bam and Grant would be on a few premier league shopping lists

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought Ayala, Gibson, Clayton, Leadbitter, Tomlin and Bamford were the stand out players. Tomlin in particular looked top quality. His skill was Bergkamp-esque and is the sort of ability that you can't just teach. Kike's goal must have massively helped his confidence so hopefully it can get him on the goal trail or our upcoming league games.

Incredibly proud of our performance today. It's the big games like today, and away to Anfield, where I think that even if we finish in the play-offs, we will rise to the occasion. Roll on Brentford next Saturday.

First post on the forum, so just to say that I am soooo! proud of my team tonight !! Just got back from the pub after celebrating with my lad, and just to rub it in we were drinking Boddingtons - `The pride of Manchester` lol, That will teach them for the rubbishing they have been giving us all week on their forum, and I always had a soft spot for the City fans until this week. Happy days.

What a day. Still can't believe it. I feel wrong even trying to single anyone out but it's a massive day for Kike and Mejias. Kike getting that goal obviously meant so much to him and I really hope that gives him the boost he needs to get back on track. And Mejias has proved a point today and it will be a huge weight off his shoulders to put in a solid display and get a clean sheet. Bamford was due a goal too and all in all played very well.

To pick a man of the match would be very difficult. The whole team were fantastic, in defense, in attack, yeah we looked rocky in the first half but the second half performance was something to be very proud of.

Saw this on Twitter from a MAN UTD fan and it made actually laugh out loud

@NaheemMUFC:

2008: City 1 Middlesbrough 8

1 billion pounds later.........

2015 : City 0 Middlesbrough 2

Fair play to them. What an

improvement.

:):):)

Saw this on Twitter from a MAN UTD fan and it made actually laugh out loud

@NaheemMUFC:

2008: City 1 Middlesbrough 8

1 billion pounds later.........