oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro Vs Manchester City (A) (FA Cup) 2-0

ok may have just jinxed this whole thing, just put £5 on Ayala to score at anytime 18/1 also a cheeky bet on boro win at 11/1 were too good odds.

I have a quid on a Vossen hat trick at 250/1  :D

Wow! Had so much trouble logging in to oneboro. Is that normal?

Anyhow, is it bad that I'm not bothered by the outcome of this game? A good performance, sure. No injuries, sure. But whether we go through or not - I'm not that bothered, long as we beat Brentford!

Now il be going to this with a fractured wrist. Il struggle to celebrate our 3 goals :-(

You shouldnt be rubbing so hard :)

why all the negativity on here, burnley are holding their own in the prem now. its not that good a league. a second string man city is a scalp we are more than capable of taking. they struggled to put sheff wed away.

i think we are going to win. 2-0 boro. man city are never going to be at it against little boro, they will be in 3rd gear and when we get at them and get infront they'll find out that 4 and 5th gear are not in the squad.

Point me to the negativity in my post please?

its not your posts mate i just replyed to that by mistake :)

stop being so negative about it, some people just cant help themselves can they.

I will be happy with a good performance, no injuries or suspensions, no debatable goals that will pee the players off, and most important of all I want this finished in 90 minutes. At this stage of the season I think a draw would be worse than a loss. If you offered me an 8-1 defeat but a 1-0 win over Brentford id shake hands on the points. We can worry about the FA cup next year on the way to the treble.

Damp seriousness aside, I am excited about this and I hope City do put out a knackered reserve team and get embarrased. Aguero and Kompany just come back from injury so hope he doesnt want to give them some match minutes before the Chelsea match.

Ill wait to see the teams before deciding on bets.

ok may have just jinxed this whole thing, just put £5 on Ayala to score at anytime 18/1 also a cheeky bet on boro win at 11/1 were too good odds.

I have a quid on a Vossen hat trick at 250/1  :D

William Hill have a few tempting ones - Ayala to score first 40/1, Tomlin first 14/1, & this is extremely wishful thinking, but hat tricks for Kike/Vossen/Bam all 300/1 :-D

Btw if anyone has downloaded the free Kodi program (Google it!) on Mac/PC/tablet, the match is in the stream lineup on one of the channels (Livefootball.ws - u will also need to download the p2p plug in which is fiddly - another Google search - or PM me I may have an instructions link somewhere) BUT I've been let down before & streams have disappeared on match day, mind! Sadly after the demise of Wiziwig there haven't been any Boro streams on there :(

Now il be going to this with a fractured wrist. Il struggle to celebrate our 3 goals :-(

You shouldnt be rubbing so hard :)

why all the negativity on here, burnley are holding their own in the prem now. its not that good a league. a second string man city is a scalp we are more than capable of taking. they struggled to put sheff wed away.

i think we are going to win. 2-0 boro. man city are never going to be at it against little boro, they will be in 3rd gear and when we get at them and get infront they'll find out that 4 and 5th gear are not in the squad.

Point me to the negativity in my post please?

its not your posts mate i just replyed to that by mistake :)

stop being so negative about it, some people just cant help themselves can they.

Ok bud :)

For the record, I do think we can cause an upset here. They don't seem to be taking us seriously, we are hard to break down and I'm confident that if kike plays he will do well against defenders who aren't just looking for a wrestling match

Hope it's a draw so we can get em back to the Riverside and some needed Cash

It would be nice, but we really don't need an extra mid week game.

if we win this do you think the lads moaning about poor away form will give it a rest lol

Middlesbrough fans will always find something to moan about, it feels unnatural to not be doing so!

I for one am outraged at the uneven length of the grass at the riverside. It should be at a uniform length to aid with a slick passing game. I think it's disgusting that this hasn't been looked into and I for one blame Kike because, well, everyone seems to be blaming him for everything at the moment.

Boo Kike, boo.

Hi guys! I'm going to the game tomorrow and I'm 19... Ive managed to get a two tickets for me and my brother who is 17... the tickets are for under 16... At a push we do both look young.. Although my brother is about 6 ft... Was wondering what you thought the chances of being ID'd was?? And if I couldn't prove I was the age on the ticket (which I cant) what would happen? Would we just have to pay extra?

The reason we got under 16 was our friends gave us them... Was the best we could...

Top tips for you, barlow......Stand next to an adult in his 30's and pretend he's your dad, wear young looking clothes, bobble hat sports wear or one direction T shirt, Don't try and buy a pint, hum along to one of the latest pop tunes, act in a surly manner, talk loudly about popular teen computer games such as DOSA and minecraft, rehe*** your new date of birth to yourself. :)