oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Manchester City (A) (FA Cup) 2-0

Top tips for you, barlow......Stand next to an adult in his 30's and pretend he's your dad, wear young looking clothes, bobble hat sports wear or one direction T shirt, Don't try and buy a pint, hum along to one of the latest pop tunes, act in a surly manner, talk loudly about popular teen computer games such as DOSA and minecraft, rehe*** your new date of birth to yourself. :)

Haha brilliant!! Top man!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys! I'm going to the game tomorrow and I'm 19... Ive managed to get a two tickets for me and my brother who is 17... the tickets are for under 16... At a push we do both look young.. Although my brother is about 6 ft... Was wondering what you thought the chances of being ID'd was?? And if I couldn't prove I was the age on the ticket (which I cant) what would happen? Would we just have to pay extra?

The reason we got under 16 was our friends gave us them... Was the best we could...

Try and make sure the stewards on the inside are looking somewhere else whe you go in. The only way they know is a light shows up when a concessions ticket is used But they probably wont bother anyway if they aren 100% certain

Hi guys! I'm going to the game tomorrow and I'm 19... Ive managed to get a two tickets for me and my brother who is 17... the tickets are for under 16... At a push we do both look young.. Although my brother is about 6 ft... Was wondering what you thought the chances of being ID'd was?? And if I couldn't prove I was the age on the ticket (which I cant) what would happen? Would we just have to pay extra?

The reason we got under 16 was our friends gave us them... Was the best we could...

Try and make sure the stewards on the inside are looking somewhere else whe you go in. The only way they know is a light shows up when a concessions ticket is used But they probably wont bother anyway if they aren 100% certain

Have to say I am nervous :/ what will happen if they don't let me in? Will I just have to pay full price?

Have to say I am nervous :/ what will happen if they don't let me in? Will I just have to pay full price?

One of my tight fisted friends often attempts it at Boro home games, he got caught out the other week and they just made him pay the extra, so I wouldn't worry.

Try and make sure the stewards on the inside are looking somewhere else whe you go in.  The only way they know is a light shows up when a concessions ticket is used   But they probably wont bother anyway if they aren 100% certain

If they ask you for ID say you don't have any as you don't want to risk bringing your passport and you're too young for a provisional licence.

The worst they can do is force you to for out an extra fiver, all will be well my friend, all will be well.

Anyone know any car parks around the stadium that preferably don't charge a fortune. I've looked around and some sites say street parking is plentiful around the stadium others say they have been fined. Any advice appreciated

Heart = Boro 2-1 win

Head = Boro 2-1 win!

Therefore Boro to win 2-1 and Kike to finally score

Wish I was there but not to be , Hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to MOTD explaining how poor Man City were , with maybe some grudging praise that AK is the new special one!

Anyone know any car parks around the stadium that preferably don't charge a fortune. I've looked around and some sites say street parking is plentiful around the stadium others say they have been fined. Any advice appreciated

I posed the question on a city forum that seems akin to oneboro - bit vague but you can get the jist

http://www.bluewatchmcfc.co.uk/mancityforum/index.php?topic=21346.0

Think I'll aim for one of these £7 ones, not too bad - although I park for free every saturday at the Riverside by Pizza hut so I'm annoyed I have to pay!

In this piece:

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/dimi-konstantopoulos-previews-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-fa-cup-fourth-round-tie-230115

It states Dimi has only conceded 12 goals keeping 12 clean sheets in 24 games. which means he's never conceded more than one goal in any game this year.... that's one hell of a stat for any keeper to have. (obviously not just down to him but excellent work from the whole back 5.

wonder what the odds for a clean sheet against city is ? :)

I posed the question on a city forum that seems akin to oneboro - bit vague but you can get the jist

http://www.bluewatchmcfc.co.uk/mancityforum/index.php?topic=21346.0

Think I'll aim for one of these £7 ones, not too bad - although I park for free every saturday at the Riverside by Pizza hut so I'm annoyed I have to pay!

Think we may try looking at street parking first, managed to get a spot for free at Liverpool 2 minutes away from the stadium, so fingers crossed if not We'll have to get one of these £7 ones

Info for anyone going to City tomorrow

Boro fans are being advised to arrive at the ground at least 45 minutes before kick-off tomorrow.

Manchester City are currently working on expanding the South Stand at the Etihad, meaning the route into the stadium for fans has been altered slightly.

There's also a "two phase screening process" of fans as they enter the stadium, we are told.

City also say there are no pubs adjacent to the stadium that will allow visiting supporters into the premises.