•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Its irrelevant now... We won

UTB.

I guess we can close the thread then, nothing to discuss here :p lol

I only mean the time added on.... :P

You commented on the time added on (after the game had finished) so I responded, I don't see how that's irrelevant?

What difference a year can make. Last season we had Main, doing the same incredible work as a first defender up front. Now, we have Vossen, working as hard, but also able to shoot and spot a great pass. Not the best performance, specially from our midfield but our defence was good once more, and with Bamford we have a player that's a treath to any team. Massive three points.

We've got through a sticky stretch of fixtures, 1 point off the top, the teams around us play each other in the coming weeks, its time to really kick on now and the gap will open up, 21 very attainable points in our next 7 games, including 4 home games.

Vossen Bam Bam and Tomlin all did well today and could have got a goal a piece except they came up against a very well organised Brentford. Adoma should have definitely scored. Like the look of Forshaw strong and composed on the ball will fit in well to karankas style

Gibson and Dimi were brilliant today, Friend was good too. Sky Sports gave Leadbitter the MOTM award but they were all far more deserving of it. Vossen done well with his work rate and brilliant link up play. Omeruo looked shaky yet again.

^^^ agree about big Ken. He won everything in the air but was out thought with the ball on the ground. There's a hairs width between Dimi and Gibbo for mom today

The linesman camera side had an absolute mare.

What was that situation with bamford running for the ball, looking back at him and continue to run. I know he has to be "active" in play but surely that indicates he's going to be active.

And a Brentford player practically carried the ball off the pitch and still got the throw in. Bizarre.

Vossen played great I thought. Two great headers, three incredible balls into the box.

Tomlin grew into the game. Forshaw looks solid. Leadbitter and clayton both quite.

Dimi is a babe and KO was shaky

I thought that big Ken looked nervous when coming forward with the ball looking to play it, then rushed or made the wrong decision. It may just be lack of match time. I thought he was unlucky to get booked as his 2nd "foul" just looked as though he was being strong and standing his ground. This ref did us no favours and apparently he expected Ken to step aside politely and say "after you"!

Bam is a quality player but got knocked off the ball a little too easily when it got competitive. He will be awesome if he can beef up a bit while keeping his speed.

Tomlin seemed a bit confused about his role first half and sought guidance from the bench a few times. He was playing centre forward at times.

Dimi- 8- Made two or three great saves to keep us in the game

Freddricks-4- Tucks in way to much for a full back didn't look good at all

Omeruo-6- Really don't know what's happend there half the player we had last year, won a few headers

Gibson-7- Won all headers, one of our best performers today

Friend-6- An okay performance on whole not hai greatest game in red

Clayton-6- Similar to Friend thought he just let it pass by today

Leadbitter-7- Not as good as usual but still a pretty solid performance and scored the penalty

Bamford-8- MOTM for me work well defensively and won us the penalty

Tomlin-5- Reaaly one to forget to for Tommo been good of late but today he was really not good at all

Adomah-4- Definatey his worst performance in a boro shirt for a long long time

Vossen-7- Was alright worked hard, nothing to flash, overall a decent game from him

Forshaw-7- Looked quite nippy and was good on the ball, should prove to be a good signing

Reach-6- Wasn't on for too long, had a great chance to go threw on goal but miss timed his run

Kike-6- Came on late and ran round a lot not on long enough for a proper raiting

Millwall winning at Forest, Pearce will probably be safe but what about Slade surely his time is running out and fast at Cardiff, was hoping they could have done us a favour today though Wigan holding on at Ipswich at the moment.

Top 3 taking shape now