oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Brentford (Away) 1-0

I really think it'll be a top 2 shoot out between us, Derby and Bournemouth, which means when we play these two away from home we have to get a result. I think Ipswich and Brentford might start to fall away. However Watford and Norwich particularly Norwich will start to push on and may join us toward the last few games.

Also Downsouth are you still looking at going to the Brum game now that it has been re-scheduled? :)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Dan I still think w will be going to the game though obviously timings will be difficult work wise

I know it's a pain than it has been re-scheduled, but on the other hand who thought we would smash City! I'm trying to swap shifts with someone at work so I can go. I wonder if many other forum members will go? :)

Dimi Konstantopoulos - 7 - Did what Dimi does, solid and made a couple of good saves to boot.

Ryan Fredericks - 6 - Started like someone returning from injury but grew into the game.

George Friend - 6 - Had a tricky player to mark but did his job.

Kenneth Omeruo - 5 - Thought he was trying too hard to win the ball early, I was worried every time the ball went toward him.

Ben Gibson - 8 - My MOM, strong, made good decisions and never put a foot wrong.

Adam Clayton - 6 - Quieter than usual but still a few good touches.

Grant Leadbitter - 8 - Didn't play as well as he can for the 90 but scored and cleared one off the line.

Albert Adomah - 6 - We tried to utilise his pace in the first half but flattered to deceive most of the time.  

Patrick Bamford - 7 - Class act, missed a huge chance in the first few minutes but always caused their defence problems.  Won the penalty.

Lee Tomlin - 5 - One of those days after a stormer against Man City.  Not really in it today.

Jelle Vossen - 8 - Worked hard throughout, played two sublime through balls that should have been goals and two good headers on goal.  We are much better with him in the team in my opinion.

Isn't it a great feeling to grind out 3 points playing poorly away from home against another promotion contender!!  :D

UTB!

The Ref was solid throughout and tried to let play continue as much as he could. Didn't buy into the Brentford player acrobatics (can't remember his name) when ads Clayton was a fraction late. But yes the assistant did think he was a linesman and failed to assist the ref at any point in the game

Not our best performance but stepped it up second half. Im beggining to think we dont need a better keeper, unlike some i thought clayton was good and second half was the vossen we all thought we were getting , and the new lad looks ok keeps things goi gvery well

Gaps are starting to open up now and I really don't think we're going to get beat many more times this season, if at all.

Put some wins together and hope Derby and Bournemouth slip up once or twice and get a draw minimum at theirs and I reckon automatics is ours.

Gaps are starting to open up now and I really don't think we're going to get beat many more times this season, if at all.

Put some wins together and hope Derby and Bournemouth slip up once or twice and get a draw minimum at theirs and I reckon automatics is ours.

We've got some really tough games left between now and the of the season (mainly the away ones). We need to be on it everyweek 40pts should see us over the line.

Hope your right but i think there are a lot more twists and turns yet. Having said that we have 5 relatively easy games coming up and we could be top after those