oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro Vs Brentford (Away) 1-0

The best part of the game was Vossen not getting a throw in and pulling a beautiful "WHAT THE ****" complete with 360 degree spin and fist clenching.

Magical.

The best part of the game was Vossen not getting a throw in and pulling a beautiful "WHAT THE ****" complete with 360 degree spin and fist clenching.

Magical.

That made me lol. :D

Does anyone with acces to their fans forum know what they said? I wonøt hold it against them if they felt hard done by.

A minor point about our away form, in the past 4 league games away we've scored one goal and it was a penalty. I'm not too concerned as we generally create a lot of chances (Brentford probably least so), with oppo keepers being motm and we smashed two past Man C, but I'm sure Karanka and the lads will be working hard to address it. Like everyone I hope it's sooner rather than later.

UP THE BORO!

Does anyone with acces to their fans forum know what they said? I wonøt hold it against them if they felt hard done by.

They were hard done by, but very salty and wouldn't entertain any comments about the ref being a 'homer' and us playing poorly.

Nice enough bunch at their ground to be fair!

• Latest Posts

• Fletcher he has grown on me this season. That said theres been a fair few games recently where he has ball watched or jumped for a header knowing he was nowhere near it. When we had our mini revival though he looked a good player he battled and held up the ball well and could see theres a decent player there. But if hes not on his game hes like a rabbit in the headlights. However I dont see him as the guy who will score the goals to win promotion or save you from relegation which we really need him to be right now. 
    • He was NOT the fans choice. He was Gibson's choice and it was pretty clear before he was appointed that we did not want him as a manger or head coach. Our concerns were completely dismissed then, and are still being dismissed. This is not down to unrealistic expectations. Most have been highlighting a mid-table finish as what should be achievable with the players we have and now simply want to stay in the Championship - both of which would have been realistic under a manger with a basic level of competence.  People gave Woody time (way more time than they would have given anyone else) but that does not mean he was our choice.
    • Who’s knows where we’d be if Roberts didn’t get injured and McNair took away that penna...
    • It’s a loss in the sense that now Coulson will probably go back to Lb.  That essentially gets rid of any pace and attacking threat from the forwards.