oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro Vs Brentford (Away) 1-0

The best part of the game was Vossen not getting a throw in and pulling a beautiful "WHAT THE ****" complete with 360 degree spin and fist clenching.

Magical.

The best part of the game was Vossen not getting a throw in and pulling a beautiful "WHAT THE ****" complete with 360 degree spin and fist clenching.

Magical.

That made me lol. :D

Does anyone with acces to their fans forum know what they said? I wonøt hold it against them if they felt hard done by.

A minor point about our away form, in the past 4 league games away we've scored one goal and it was a penalty. I'm not too concerned as we generally create a lot of chances (Brentford probably least so), with oppo keepers being motm and we smashed two past Man C, but I'm sure Karanka and the lads will be working hard to address it. Like everyone I hope it's sooner rather than later.

UP THE BORO!

Does anyone with acces to their fans forum know what they said? I wonøt hold it against them if they felt hard done by.

They were hard done by, but very salty and wouldn't entertain any comments about the ref being a 'homer' and us playing poorly.

Nice enough bunch at their ground to be fair!

• Latest Posts

• Background or gender should not matter, only issue should be competence, may have just been a day where something put her off...   I assume facts about each club are relayed through earpiece and if person relaying info mishears, then she is sold down the river, I've seen better and I've seen worse and I am sure that they are already discussing what went wrong. If it was down to her, then it's a learning experience and if it wasn't hopefully she lets them know it....   if she does next round draw and handles it better, she will be Ok, but for whatever reason, tonight did not show her at her best
    • Where is the transcript please mate?
    • Ah she's on the radio mostly I think?  Sure I've heard her on Talksport before.
    • I'm a bit hesitant in how you're approaching that topic as I feel I know what you're getting at but not entirely sure. Feels like you're pulling the 'diversity for diversity's sake' line and I can't say I'm a fan of that thought process. Diversity is a good thing, without it you wouldn't be seeing the likes of Alex Scott showing up the BBC/BT old guard. Sometimes a different perspective is more valuable than just "who's got the most talent/experience", especially as this ends up in a vicious cycle of only providing opportunities to the same type of people and discourages people of different backgrounds from pursuing a similar career to one that is dominated by old white blokes. Someone has to take a chance on people of diverse backgrounds or you just end up with yet another generation of Hansen and Lawrensen. Not to mention that you seem to be suggesting she's just a randomer who the BBC have hired but she's been doing TV sports for 10 years. She seems to have the CV that backs up why she should be doing live TV sports so why the issue? 
    • TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER (D) Barnsley v Queens Park Rangers (D) Blackburn Rovers v Reading (D) Brentford v Norwich City (D) Middlesbrough v Coventry City (H) Swansea City v Stoke City (A) Wycombe Wanderers v Watford WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER (A) Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town (D) AFC Bournemouth v Bristol City (A) Derby County v Cardiff City (D) Luton Town v Nottingham Forest (H) Preston North End v Millwall (A) Rotherham United v Sheffield Wednesday