oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro Vs Brentford (Away) 1-0

The best part of the game was Vossen not getting a throw in and pulling a beautiful "WHAT THE ****" complete with 360 degree spin and fist clenching.

Magical.

The best part of the game was Vossen not getting a throw in and pulling a beautiful "WHAT THE ****" complete with 360 degree spin and fist clenching.

Magical.

That made me lol. :D

Does anyone with acces to their fans forum know what they said? I wonøt hold it against them if they felt hard done by.

A minor point about our away form, in the past 4 league games away we've scored one goal and it was a penalty. I'm not too concerned as we generally create a lot of chances (Brentford probably least so), with oppo keepers being motm and we smashed two past Man C, but I'm sure Karanka and the lads will be working hard to address it. Like everyone I hope it's sooner rather than later.

UP THE BORO!

Does anyone with acces to their fans forum know what they said? I wonøt hold it against them if they felt hard done by.

They were hard done by, but very salty and wouldn't entertain any comments about the ref being a 'homer' and us playing poorly.

Nice enough bunch at their ground to be fair!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Stoke  v  N.Forest. H QPR  v  WBA. A Blackburn  v  Luton. H Charlton  v  Leeds. A Derby  v  Birmingham. H Huddersfield  v  Millwall. D Hull  v  Cardiff. D Middlesbrough  v  Sheff Wed:. D (No Boro Scorer) PNE  v  Bristol Cty. D Swansea  v  Reading. H
    • I couldn't watch the game (sounds like I was lucky with that). Just watched the highlights and it looked like a fair result. We created one and half chance the entire game and thats just not good enough. Awful. Briliant header by Fletcher though 🙂 
    • Yeah I agree with that, he's absolutely miles away from that level. I think Fry has looked good in the Championship but I don't think he's set the world alight either.  If I was a Premier league scout I'd be happy to buy him but I'd ideally want to see him develop at Championship level on loan for another couple of seasons.   
    • what a doyle, I posted week 8 and 9 but forgot week 7   deserve to be bottom for that alone
    • I watch Man City closely, as my best friend is a long standing fan. City might have sent a scout or two to watch Dael,  but I doubt they'd try to fix their flawed defence with a largely unproven and injury-hit Championship youngster. Unless their plan was to sign him and then loan him out for a couple of years.   A sale-and-loanback deal might be palatable, if we reinvested the money in players who would actually suit the type of football Woody claims to want to play. It's obvious which deficiencies in our squad need to be addressed, and quickly.