oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Brentford (Away) 1-0

I would start with this team.............

-----------------------Dimi--------------------------

--Kalas---Omeruo-------Gibson----Friend-----

--------Leadbitter---------Clayton----------------

-Adomah----------Vossen-------------Reach----

--------------------Bamford-------------------------

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

-Bamford--------Vossen-------------Reach----

--------------------Kike------------------------

just swapped Kike for Adomah, holds play up front better but if we have to change it then Adomah & Tomlin can come on, great to have options on the bench

In case anyone hasn't read it, the Gazette reported that AK more or less confirmed that Ken will play (as he also did in his Boro+ interview) and that Forshaw won't start, and that Muzzy won't be in the squad. All things we kind of knew anyway, but it can help shape our predicted line ups a bit better....

-Bamford--------Vossen-------------Reach----

--------------------Kike------------------------

just swapped Kike for Adomah, holds play up front better but if we have to change it then Adomah & Tomlin can come on, great to have options on the bench

Tough decisions for AK but great ones to have.

Hello everyone new member here, regular contributor on various other forums and blogs. It occurred to me the other day, why am i not contributing to the official 'unoffical' Boro forum? after all you're all a friendly and knowledgeable bunch and this seems the best place to be to speak to fellow smoggies!

Bumped into Adam Forshaw in Nando's earlier, very level headed guy who was more than happy to stop for a quick chat but my god that scouse accent is rare around these parts and especially in the Boro changing room, the 6 toed Mr Hignett the last from those parts i believe.

Still pondering a prediction and currently making my way through the Brentford forum but thought i'd introduce myself .

I'm going for a hard fought 3-1 Boro win with potentially Brentford scoring 1st.

I think we'll see:

-----------------Dimi-------------------

Kalas* - Omeruo - Gibson - Friend

--------Leadboots - Clayton-----------

-----Adomah - Tomlin - Reach-------

------------------Kike--------------------

*If fit, Deano if not

Hello everyone new member here, regular contributor on various other forums and blogs. It occurred to me the other day, why am i not contributing to the official 'unoffical' Boro forum? after all you're all a friendly and knowledgeable bunch and this seems the best place to be to speak to fellow smoggies!  

Bumped into Adam Forshaw in Nando's earlier, very level headed guy who was more than happy to stop for a quick chat but my god that scouse accent is rare around these parts and especially in the Boro changing room, the 6 toed Mr Hignett the last from those parts i believe.  

Still pondering a prediction and currently making my way through the Brentford forum but thought i'd introduce myself .

Welcome SOT to the forum and I am sure I have seen your details on various away forums I have looked at specifically our next opponents forums.

Glad to have you on board :)

Good morning ladies and gents :)

For those of you that have signed up to Brentfords forum, what seems to be their general take on the upcoming game? Are they confident of a win? Happy with a draw? Expecting a loss? I imagine they are similar to us and have faith in their team?

They have faith in their team, but are under the impression we will underestimate them. They reckon our eye will be off the ball with the upcoming ***nal game. They also reckoned (some of them at least) that this was going to be the most important and potentially most difficult match of their season so far.

Also very sympathetic for our fans with such an early start to get down there! They seemed a good bunch.

I've a mate who is a Brentford fan and his take is that it will be a difficult game for them. Would be happy with a draw but they don't draw (only 4 draws all season) so that's unlikely.

His player to watch for them is a spanish kid called Jota, who apparently has an amazing first touch  - reckons he'll be snapped up by someone bigger than them if they don't go up.

They have faith in their team, but are under the impression we will underestimate them. They reckon our eye will be off the ball with the upcoming ***nal game. They also reckoned (some of them at least) that this was going to be the most important and potentially most difficult match of their season so far.

Also very sympathetic for our fans with such an early start to get down there! They seemed a good bunch.

yes seem a good bunch, quite friendly for southerners. i think even they are surprised at how well they are doing. one of their thread names is 'is this really happening' :)

we are overdue an away win, they are worried about freezing in a big game like against ipswich. hopefully we can help they freeze by getting the pressure on them from the off.