oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Charlton Athletic 3-1

For me, the immediate concern is getting as big a gap as possible between us and the likes of Norwich/Brentford/Blackburn/Watford (the latter two play each other tomorrow),  cement our place in the top 6 and then we can concentrate on the top 2.

I genuinely believe that this week is massive, and we could come out if it with a few teams really starting to break away.

The next couple of league games really can set us up for an positive end to the season. If we win the 2 games we will be in the promotion places (with Derby playing Bournemouth Tuesday) it's games like this we need a Brentford type result (If need be, not playing to our potential but grinding out the victory)

The chasing pack also play each other looking at the next couple of games and this should start to open a an even bigger gap

Watford v Blackburn

Brentford v Watford

Norwich V Wolves

Confident we will be in a much better position going into the Birmingham game than we currently stand

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The NeXT two games, and Charlton at home in particular, are the kind of games where we need to put a few axtra goals on our goal difference account. Both Derby and Bournemouth have better scores than us (+2 and +6) respectively so we need to add a few extra. The top is soooo tight and we simply have to make sure that we keep up on the goals front, and that's virtually an extra point.

Right great opportunity to put this bloody manager of the month curse behind us, and in Aitor I definitely trust with that.

i would like to see

Dimi

Fredericks Omeruo Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Tomlin Reach

Bamford

Harsh on Vossen but i'd like to see Bamford central as well as pace on the wings with Tomlin in the hole to try and unlock a defense that will come here to sit back and take a point.

I really want to see Kike start but Bamford is above him in the pecking order at the minute and besides I think Kike will start against Blackpool.

3-0 Tomlin, Gibson & Kike.

1 Bournemo 28 31 54

2 Derby 28 27 54

--------------------------------------

3 Middlesbr 28 25 53

4 Ipswich 28 19 51

5 Brentford 28 7 49

6 Watford 28 23 47

---------------------------------------

7 Wolves 28 -2 45

8 Norwich 28 16 44

current table above and a projection of what the table could look like after the midweek games:-

boro 3-0 charlton

bpool 0-2 boro

wgan 1-3 bmouth

bmouth 1-1 derby

derby 2-1 bolton

bmoth 1-1 derby

rother 1-1 ipswich

ipswic 0-0 sheff wed

leeds 1-2 brentford

brent 1-2 watford

watford 2-0 blackburn

brentfor 1-2 watford

wolves 1-0 reading

hudder 2-2 wolves

norwich 2-0 blackpool

charlton 1-1 norwich

1 Middlesbr 30 30 59

2 Bournemo 30 33 58

3 Derby 30 28 58

4 Watford 30 26 53

5 Ipswich 30 19 53

6 Brentford 30 7 52

7 Wolves 30 -1 49

8 Norwich 30 18 48

Thanks guys. :)

Actually I was a little bit grateful for the Pool news tbh. It was my first time in an actual studio and I was really nervous so it was a good way to get used to the feel for the show. Looking forward to my next appearance haha.