oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Charlton Athletic 3-1

Hopefully Bikey doesn't have a really good game, like Ishmael Miller had for Blackpool against us. They're the sort of inconsistent players that are capable of producing when they feel like it against their old clubs. It will be good to see Frederick's playing RB, with Bamford drifting infield from RW, allowing him to overlap. Karanka seems to prefer the width Reach gives us in home games so I expect him to come back into the team ahead of Adomah.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have a mini forum meet up going on as Bib will meet up with Batmalan and myself (plus Daniel) for a drink and watching the game.

Anyone else?

You're coming up for the game?

Yes indeed want to witness records being broken :)

All are welcome hoping to be in Boro by 1.30pm

Well we have a mini forum meet up going on as Bib will meet up with Batmalan and myself (plus Daniel) for a drink and watching the game.

Anyone else?

Excellent. I'll get a lift down, just let me know what pub. :D

Anyone else?

Depending on timing will probably meet Batmalan and Bib at the ground and have a few drinks in the concourse, either South or East stand as we are all paying at the turnstile. Maybe we can get away with what happened last time at the Bournemouth game or maybe the open bar will still be "open" :)  

Last entry before I leave to get my lad and then the four hour journey to Middlesbrough.

Lets hope for a classic Boro win today and a very healthy post count on the thread and that by 5pm or thereabouts Boro has another 3 points and Cornishboroboy makes it 5 out of 5

An early goal could be key to todays game. From what i've read Charlton are going to come and play 11 men behind the ball. If we grab that early goal we could go and get a few. If we don't we can't get frustrated we need to keep going and the goal will come.

Anyone else?

Depending on timing will probably meet Batmalan and Bib at the ground and have a few drinks in the concourse, either South or East stand as we are all paying at the turnstile. Maybe we can get away with what happened last time at the Bournemouth game or maybe the open bar will still be "open" :)  

Ahh, go on then! I'll see yous there.

Sat at work in Salford today, and I know this is getting less likely by the game but....any idea if there will be any streams?

Can definitely feel we're going to have to be patient today, not going to be a lot of space to run into... could be a typical bide our time in the first half before the game gets stretched 2nd half. Could easily be 0-0 or 4-0, but definitely the type of team we need to beat if we're going to be contenders.

Potential banana skin is the term commonly used although every game here on in is a banana skin, just got to make sure we don't slip on it!