oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Charlton Athletic 3-1

I will say it now, I will be very happy with a scrappy 1-0 win at Blackpool on Tuesday.... There pitch disturbs me.

Agreed. I wouldn't complain if we played Route 1 for 90 minutes.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

great result that, its not about how good and convincing we are. its the business end of the season now, only the result matters. i was a little worried with us playing the same team 2 games running but its gone now 3 points in the bag. win on tuesday and we are back in the top 2. this time for keeps?

The only result on Tuesday that counts is ours against Blackpool.... The derby v Bournemouth is win win regardless of what happens. As long as we take care of business we are top of the league or 2 pts inside the autos.

That game v Birmingham coming up will be a must win I think since everyone else will have played and that night we're the only team playing. That 4 point gap between us and Ipswich could be crucial especially if we beat Blackpool and they fail to win again.

Big big result that one! Could of gone tits up after half time but the character of the team shone through and picked up another big win. I'd say, sorry for stealing DS's thunder so early, is the biggest game of the season so far. We know what we have to do and the rest can take care of themselves.

Personally think this is Boro's biggest month since relegation! UTB

Can't help but feel I've let you all down by not recording tomlins goal which was quite simply fantastic and worth the admission alone.

Tomlin was my motm, his range of passing was sublime and on numerous occasions he could have shot and instead selflessly passed to team mates one of which resulted in Vossen Goal.

Also a big thanks to everyone I met today for making it such an enjoyable day and far superior to my original intentions of going alone.

Just back in from the game. Good to meet up with a few from on here again!

Was a bit of a scrappy game. Especially in the first half our passing was terrible and I think we thought it was all over after our first goal. Still, decent goals (tomlins was a corker - you just knew he was going to smash it in when it was floated out to him) and the three points, so can't complain.

Good phone in to beeb tees again RR!