oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Charlton Athletic 3-1

so we were rubbish at brentford (although got lucky and won)and now rubbish today? could aitor be picking the wrong team? i think so. omeruo is a liability on the ball, bamford and adomah cutting into a packed centre? tomin off for reach and change wings. bamford in the middle vossen behind.

Your not allowed to say anything negative on this forum lol.

No, only you're not.

You've reached your quota for the season. ;)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's more attitude than formation/personnel

Beat city think we great play *** at Brentford. Early goal against a *** side and we think jobs done so sit off. Need a good bollocking that's all

so we were rubbish at brentford (although got lucky and won)and now rubbish today? could aitor be picking the wrong team? i think so. omeruo is a liability on the ball, bamford and adomah cutting into a packed centre? tomin off for reach and change wings. bamford in the middle vossen behind.

No, only you're not.

You've reached your quota for the season. ;)

I don't think I say to much wrong... I just get caught up in the emotion :P

My only worry is you've not called for Tomlin off yet. Did the trick last time and made him score :D