• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there actually anyone on here he thinks my posts are reasonable?... Its only emotion and passion oozing out.

I don't think they are unreasonable, but it's just constant negativity, don't remember reading one positive thing from you

Is there actually anyone on here he thinks my posts are reasonable?... Its only passion and emotion oozing out.

To me (and I'm not having a go - it would be dull if we were all the same), it's not the passion, it's that you tend to have knee jerk reactions. We are a good side. We're third in the league for a reason and are better than we have been in years, but it seems when we concede, or lose, or draw 0-0, a few posters seem to forget all this, and act as if we are consistently rubbish.

It's football... sh*t happens!

Is there actually anyone on here he thinks my posts are reasonable?... Its only emotion and passion oozing out.

I don't think they are unreasonable, but it's just constant negativity, don't remember reading one positive thing from you

That`s harsh... I always so positive things about the team.

Is there actually anyone on here that thinks my posts are reasonable?... Its only emotion and passion oozing out.

Your "emotion and passion" always manifests itself in some negative nancy posting, every single time with out fail.

It gets old, fast. 

You're welcome to voice your opinions, obviously, but don't act surprised when people get tired of your constant negativity.

Is there actually anyone on here he thinks my posts are reasonable?... Its only passion and emotion oozing out.

To me (and I'm not having a go - it would be dull if we were all the same), it's not the passion, it's that you tend to have knee jerk reactions. We are a good side. We're third in the league for a reason and are better than we have been in years, but it seems when we concede, or lose, or draw 0-0, a few posters seem to forget all this, and act as if we are consistently rubbish.

It's football... sh*t happens!

I think we have the best Manager and squad  in the league....  We are playing great this season and I'm loving it.... I admit at times I do have knee-jerk reactions :P

Not too negative NB, just a bit panicky.

I just think, that we've come so far, this season, that we have to trust AK and his decisions, rather than calling for people to be subbed all the time and moaning or speculating about the line up.

That word probably sums me up best..... panicky.

I'm running round the front room heading and kicking every ball.