Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I can imagine terrible seeing as the Oystons' have taken £23 million from the club in the past few years (with a news article link on that timeline of shame) but won't pay for players' FA registration, won't pay for post match meals at other clubs and won't even pay for enough staff to keep the club running.

They're down and out and have my commiserations win, loss or draw. Never been a club I've been particularly fond of (my ex's club and also we seem to do badly against them, no other reason :p ) but you really do have to feel for their fans. Makes me even more grateful for being fortunate enough that our club is run by a bloke as good as Gibbo.

Only 1200 sold for this, very surprised, thought we would have sold out ages ago

Reading the Blackpool forum it sounds like most of them are refusing to go to anymore games with there situation.. Its probably going to sound like an home game for us.

I can imagine terrible seeing as the Oystons' have taken £23 million from the club in the past few years (with a news article link on that timeline of shame) but won't pay for players' FA registration, won't pay for post match meals at other clubs and won't even pay for enough staff to keep the club running.

They're down and out and have my commiserations win, loss or draw. Never been a club I've been particularly fond of (my ex's club and also we seem to do badly against them, no other reason :p ) but you really do have to feel for their fans. Makes me even more grateful for being fortunate enough that our club is run by a bloke as good as Gibbo.

They stopped playing possibly their best player (Joe Lewis) because if he played again they'd have to pay Cardif £40k.

Seriously.

That's just unbelievable. Lewis must be ***ed, he's far far to good for the level Blackpool are playing at and to be stuck not playing at all must royally suck.

Also, Lee Clark lied to fans and media for weeks and said Lewis was injured, without consulting the player that he was going to go with this line.

Oyston's son put a picture of his dad by Bloomfield Rd on twitter with the caption 'my dad and his cash cow'.

Odious.

Offering Robbie Fowler £100 a week after he returned from Oz to play.

Offering players out of contract 40%, 50% or 60% wage reductions. Best example being Gary Taylor offered a 50% wage cut, when he refused it, Oyston got back to him 2 weeks later with a 70% wage cut offer.

Not going to say too much about the owners for fear of Oneboro getting taken to court :D I don't think much needs to be said to be honest, everything they've done speaks for itself.

For the attention of any official persons/parties acting on and behalf of the owners of Blackpool FC the oneBoro forum does not associate itself with particular individual members own views relating to Blackpool AFC even if they appear to be tight gits!!!!!

I would like us to start with this line up tomorrow........

------------------Dimi--------------------------

--Kalas---Ayala------Gibson---Friend-----

-----Whitehead-------Leadbitter------------

-Wildschut-----Forshaw-------Reach------

-------------------Kike--------------------------

I picked that line up with the pitch, Team we are playing and the fixture Bomb in mind :D

I think, looking at it, Naughty Boy is the closest to the money regarding the team. Not sure about Wildschut, just because he's been right out in the cold, and would be shocked to see him in the XI.

I think if Husband doesn't start, he will certainly replace Friend as soon as (if) we have a 2 goal cushion.

I definitely think that Clayton will be the one to be rested. He gave it a 100% against Charlton but wasn't his usual self, looked a bit run down imo. It's the perfect chance to start Forshaw, he's looked decent when being used as a sub and he's also cup tied so can't play on Sat.

We'll need Fredericks to be at his best against ***nal, he's the paciest RB we have so I'd rest him and bring in Kalas. I'd also like to see Reach start, think he looked a little despondent against Charlton as a sub so hopefully starting will motivate him to fight a bit more for his place.

No point putting my team up as it's pretty much the same as NB's lol. Really hope we get a win, it would just cement what a fantastic run we're having at the moment.