oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

Generally speaking "typicalbrough" bar the Sheffield Wednesday game when any of our players score the team doesn't lose. On the other hand yes most of Patrick Bamford's goals have been very important to the teams results, he does also in most cases score our first goal if we do score more than one in a game that is.

You make a very important point that Blackpool are a very different team when playing at home and this does very much have banana skin wrote all over it. Hopefully we have enough quality within our squad that if they go onto the pitch and execute Karanka's plan correctly then a positive result is possible.

Well said that man.

Getting really sick of all the panicking going on.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

With the Charlton thread took down I'm posting this here if anyone wants to watch extended highlights with Ali commentating.. Let me know if the link works because my pc is having problems so I cant view it myself.. Only on my phone.

Wow this game has banana skin written all over it. I really think this has the potential to be a really hard game. Blackpool are a different team at home to away. At home they've lost only one of the last six, are unbeaten in three and won the last two with the aid of clean sheets. That's not really the forum you expect from a team rock bottom of the league.

Then there is us a team that has only scored once in the last four away games in the championship and that was a Grant Leadbitter penalty.

I think we may have to be patient tomorrow night to grind out a result we desperately need. Tomorrow is a real test of our mental game and will go a long way to deciding the outcome of this league we can go from chasing to chased.

Going to go with a 0 - 1 scoreline with Bambam to get the winner. Interesting fact when bambam scores we don't loose.

But in our last 4 games in all competitions we've scored in 3 of them, including 2 at Citeh. 

City don't play two banks of four and keep the pitch narrow like championship teams do when we visit.

Of the last four games two of them were at home and one was Brentford.

@spiritofteeside good point on the goalscorers

@ trapper not panicking but you hear people talk about Watford beating them 7-2 and Bournemouth beating them 6 -1 and expect us to walk it. I don't think we are that kind of team but I think we will win.

With the Charlton thread took down I'm posting this here if anyone wants to watch extended highlights with Ali commentating.. Let me know if the link works because my pc is having problems so I cant view it myself.. Only on my phone.

Yes the link works fine NB, good find :)

Yes the link work fine NB, good find :)

A mate sent me the link... He said he was you-tubing highlights of games from this season and stumbled across it :)

A mate sent me the link... He said he was you-tubing highlights of games from this season and stumbled across it.

Although It's funny that Charlton's official youtube channel would post extended highlights with BBC tees commentary in the background.

A mate sent me the link... He said he was you-tubing highlights of games from this season and stumbled across it.

Although It's funny that Charlton's official youtube channel would post extended highlights with BBC tees commentary in the background.

I thought that was a bit odd lol.

A few people on twitter saying that Carayol is in line to play for a Boro XI at Marske tomorrow.

Of course, 'someone on twitter' is not the reliable source we were all hoping for, but could be possible I suppose.

Not sure about the Blackpool weather but it seems to have been relatively dry recently. The fearsome pitch may take a stud quite nicely, although they may decide to water it. Another issue may be mist, in which case an orange strip would be a good choice and white would not.

Not sure about the Blackpool weather but it seems to have been relatively dry recently. The fearsome pitch may take a stud quite nicely, although they may decide to water it. Another issue may be mist, in which case an orange strip would be a good choice and white would not.

We won't be in white, we'll be in the blue/black away kit, surely

We won't be in white, we'll be in the blue/black away kit, surely

We are only wearing the White kit one more time this season and that's at Bournemouth.